Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

Tickets now available for the $4 movies. Oppenheimer in a recliner :)

Finally...FINALLY...finished off the last 2 Harry Potter's. Only took an extra 12 years. You can split the movies into 2 halves. The CGI heavy pre-Yates movies and the less-CGI Yates movies. 3/4 I'd say were my faves.

1 minute ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Tickets now available for the $4 movies. Oppenheimer in a recliner :)

Finally...FINALLY...finished off the last 2 Harry Potter's. Only took an extra 12 years. You can split the movies into 2 halves. The CGI heavy pre-Yates movies and the less-CGI Yates movies. 3/4 I'd say were my faves.

I bought tickets for TMNT on Sunday. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Rumors are circling that Christopher Nolan might be in line for doing the next few James Bond movies.  Possibly taking place in the 60's period era.      That would be amazing if this does end up happening.  

I think they made that film, it was called The Man From UNCLE :D

I say let Bond die, move on to Lynch. 

22 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Rumors are circling that Christopher Nolan might be in line for doing the next few James Bond movies.  Possibly taking place in the 60's period era.      That would be amazing if this does end up happening.  

this sounds incredible, depending on who they cast as Bond.... I loved all the Craig Bond movies, but am stoked for a reboot...

Interesting... I have only really seen him as Pietro Maximoff, but I enjoyed him in that role and know he's done a lot of good stuff outside that. Very interesting. I really love period pieces (I'm particularly fond of WW2 era stuff) so a throwback to 1960s MI6 would be a lot of fun.... here's hoping! 

9 hours ago, Brandon said:

Fortunately the idea of Russians as the villainous country is in favour again (unless you are MAGA). 

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

The rumor is this guy:  Aaron Taylor-Johnson 

Aaron-Taylor-Johnson-Bullet-Train-Arriva

Or this guy, Henry Cavill

Henry-Cavill-henry-cavill-5789903-871-12

5 hours ago, Noeller said:

"...for what they want to do" is the important piece you skipped on purpose :)

But what do they want to do? They did newly minted (aka young) 00 with Craig who was 38 at the time.... so what's the difference? Cavill certainly doesn't look an old 40 either.

It's Hollywood, he can play anywhere from 18 to 75.

12 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Skyfall was crap from beginning to end. I am hoping for Rowan Atkinson to be the next 007- he did so well as Johnny English.

Thank you. Skyfall was **** from start to end and spectre was no screaming hell either. I actually watched the most recent one for the first time recently, it was better than I expected. Probably the best since the first 2 Craig bonds.