Creehan has to go... replace him with who?

Brandon

...and should be spelt respectfully, now that he is on our staff.

Oh come on. This is a fan message board for sheet sake. I'm sure Marcel has heard it all before and probably laughs about it. 

Spell the guy's name correctly, be it a player or coach. He's now on our team now. Call him MB or Marcel if you have to. 

But that's just me, so you don't have worry about it.

I think it's such a simplistic thing to say "Defense gave up points, fire the DC". It's what fans who don't know the ins-and-outs of the game say, because it's easy to process. He's shown too many good things with this team to just can him outright. Let's see how comfortable Burke is with Bellefuille at the helm of the offence, which will hopefully mean that he (Burke) can spend more time being hands-on with Creehan and the D, which can only be a good thing. 

I still really believe there's enough talent on this team to win, and they just need to get away from the circus atmosphere and just play football. Things can still turn around.

...and should be spelt respectfully, now that he is on our staff.

We could just call him Beautiful Sheet.

I always thought feuille was leaf.  Weird the google translate says it is sheet.

Actually, it can mean both as nouns.

Back in the day, in Ste. Anne Mb. I remember having 'scribblers' or 'cahiers'.

But these were stapled and together in a booklet. Not loose as in loose leaf booklets. The term loose leaf is the same- loose leaf or sheets of paper.

Does that make sense?

If not, send me a note....on a leaf or sheet of beautiful Marcel. :)

Other than our secondary getting a lot of interceptions, was our defense that good under Nelson. And I don't think Nelson was the one who made Willis look good.

Until a new GM is hired and a decision is made on the head coach I can't even begin to speculate on who the DC should be next season.

From my very foggy memory as I don't want to remember that ugly season.

I seem to remember our defense keeping us in close on many games but being on the field for far to long and the points piling up a lot in the 4th quarter when they were tired.  Mostly because of the offense being absolutely putrid and lots of 2 and outs... a trend that has not gone away since then. 

Looking at the old stats... wow our offense really was putrid with Kelly.    We had a 47% completion for our passing game!   Last in the league for time of possession and a whole bunch of stats for the offence.   The defense lead the league in int's and were near the top on lots of the good stats such as  average yard per pass/run against them.    The accumulative stats though they were at the bottom for most.   Not really their fault considering they were on the field for more then 200 plays then the 2nd last team in the league!!!   

The secondary were ball hawks, but the time of possession argument gets thrown out when you look at a lot of games and realize they weren't stopping anybody in the first half either.

imo, Creehan is a good HC material rather than a coordinator, a rah-rah guy that can inspire and fired up his team. But Im not saying he should be the next Bombers HC. Burke and Lapo are not HC material but we all know they excel as coordinator.