Div. Final Sunday

Zontar

Grigsby is a dink with him chirping at the Montreal bench and yet still falling down the moment he gets touched

Guess you missed his TD run when he went through a couple of would be tacklers and got into the end zone on his two feet

Nope I saw some nice runs...  when he avoided being touched.  

I also saw many runs where he was arm tackled with great ease...  now Cornish I saw break tackles and make people look amateurish with his moves.

Place was friggin amazing today.

You guys have endured a similar suffering to the Bombers in the last decade or so. It's a nice win for you guys and your fans. I may hate Kent Austin but it was good to see you and the Ticat fans get the win.

You guys have endured a similar suffering to the Bombers in the last decade or so. It's a nice win for you guys and your fans. I may hate Kent Austin but it was good to see you and the Ticat fans get the win.

Thanks, it was particulalrly gratifying as Duron Carter says HAM was going to get it's "ass kicked" and Woods guranteed a victory. 

Seen HAM go for entire seasons without 2 ST touchdowns - 2 in a div. final ? unreal.

Thanks, it was particulalrly gratifying as Duron Carter says HAM was going to get it's "ass kicked" and Woods guranteed a victory. 

Seen HAM go for entire seasons without 2 ST touchdowns - 2 in a div. final ? unreal.

Was saying the same thing as it happened. Teams can go YEARS without a punt return TD, and here we have 2 (almost 3) in one game.

Yes, Grigsby is a real heartwarming story like I've said before.  Always nice to see a guy throw his teammates under the bus, then quit on them, lie about it on his way out of town, and then land on his feet with a starting job and a trip to the Grey Cup (and the $$ that goes with it).

I hope once we're good and can get away with it we wait the extra day to cut him so he can't play anywhere else. Like Montreal did with Troy Smith.

The irony of the cup final?  Rider fans are up in arms due to the eventual mentions Cornish will get this week.

They obviously forgot the circle jerk the Riders and their fans received last year. 

As if the mocking of Reilly and EDM for losing wasnt enough. A significant % of Riderfans are complete dickbags.

The irony of the cup final?  Rider fans are up in arms due to the eventual mentions Cornish will get this week.

They obviously forgot the circle jerk the Riders and their fans received last year. 

As if the mocking of Reilly and EDM for losing wasnt enough. A significant % of Riderfans are complete dickbags.

The number is barely shy of 100%, so yes...agreed...it is a significant number.

Still wringing hands over Austin leaving - the better he does the petty jealousy and general dickbaggery increases equally.

Two consecutive games Grigsby has had over 90 yds against Woods and Gerald Brown - believe me - he's getting touched.

Pft, get away with your facts man.

Seriously though, if the Bombers had an OC who could manage a two back system, he'd still be here and we'd be a better team for it.

Still wringing hands over Austin leaving - the better he does the petty jealousy and general dickbaggery increases equally.

Desperately need another Al Ford era...thin out their ranks a little...

Two consecutive games Grigsby has had over 90 yds against Woods and Gerald Brown - believe me - he's getting touched.

Seriously though, if the Bombers had an OC who could manage a two back system, he'd still be here and we'd be a better team for it.

Two weeks ago he literally ran over Bear Woods and knocked him on his ass. Love it not so much for Grigsby but its how much I hate Woods.

With so much change promised over the off season we'll see how smart Chamblin and Taman really are. And remember kids - it's not a rebuild its a "tear-down phase."

All I really want for Christmas is another Al Ford era in Regina. 

Two weeks ago he literally ran over Bear Woods and knocked him on his ass. Love it not so much for Grigsby but its how much I hate Woods.

I like how 1 play nullifies the 20 + plays where he gets touched and falls instantly.   

That's like saying Romby is a superstar because of his one big catch.... 

I like how 1 play nullifies the 20 + plays where he gets touched and falls instantly.   

That's like saying Romby is a superstar because of his one big catch.... 

I actually thought the Bombers believed that this season ;)