Div. Final Sunday

Zontar

I've been watching Collaros closely and quite frankly I'd say his skill level vs. Willy is very equal.   The thing that makes Collaros more effective is his ability to sense pressure and escape it with his legs.   To many times Willy stayed in the pocket too long which resulted in our league leading sacks given up.    

I'm not sure if that's something that can be taught or if it's just not part of Willy's game?

I don't really understand the Collaros hate from certain posters here.

For the same reason certain posters hate every QB in this league but Willy and Ray.

Go Grigsby!

What was that Collaros was saying about being an *******? "I could be an ******* now but...." mic cuts out.... "I have  a lot of respect for those guys. Someday I'll let you know how I really feel." Think a lot of chirping was going on? 

I'm really curious about that too. What a terrible time for the mics to go out.

What was that Collaros was saying about being an *******? "I could be an ******* now but...." mic cuts out.... "I have  a lot of respect for those guys. Someday I'll let you know how I really feel." Think a lot of chirping was going on? 

I'm really curious about that too. What a terrible time for the mics to go out.

Surprised? Rod Black made them short circuit.

there's never been a receiver that played in the CFL that had a significant NFL career, as in a reasonable amount of playing time and receptions. 

How many CFL receivers have more than a few catches in the NFL?

as  you all said, Duron probably has lots of interest, (son of a hall of fame receiver?)

If he has a big NFL career, he'll be the first second one.

except

Fernandez spent his entire 6-year NFL career (1987-1992) with one team: the Los Angeles Raiders. During that span, Fernandez played in 86 games and amassed 209 catches for 3,764 yards and 19 touchdowns.

Does S.J. Green have two more TDs in him?

Gotta feel for the Montreal D. Als giving up 14 points off picks, 14 points on special teams.

when the Bombers do that people scream to fire the DC because look at how many points they give up!

heard yesterday, the bombers went 6 games this year without allowing a passing touchdown, and were third in the league in pass defence. not too shabby.