Durant on cusp of return to Riders lineup!

Migs

A troll being banned is a good day on a fan forum. A GREAT day is when a troll leaves on his own because the membership beat him to a pulp. Congrats fellow MBB members!!

Beat me to a pulp? You're kidding right? I said I would leave if I lost the bet and earlier today it looked as though I did. But after listening the Chamblin tonight it sounds like Durant is only on the 6 game for SMS reasons and that he can still be pulled off & play in Game 18 & the playoffs. So the wager is still a go....

A troll being banned is a good day on a fan forum. A GREAT day is when a troll leaves on his own because the membership beat him to a pulp. Congrats fellow MBB members!!

Beat me to a pulp? You're kidding right? I said I would leave if I lost the bet and earlier today it looked as though I did. But after listening the Chamblin tonight it sounds like Durant is only on the 6 game for SMS reasons and that he can still be pulled off & play in Game 18 & the playoffs. So the wager is still a go....

You are such an ass. The big announcement you're leaving & then you come back only a few hours later. Do you have any idea how much of a joke you've become online & that you truly are nothing but a troll? Migs you can stay or you can go but the bottom line is no one likes you & you're going to get your ass kicked in here now even more than ever. At least show whatever little pride & dignity you may have left & stay away. 

In fairness to Migs I believe him when he says he's a fan because only a Rider fan could interpret Taman's extension of Durant on the injured list as proof he'll be returning for the playoffs.

Rider fan, yeah. Fanboy for sure. CFL fan, meh... But even Riderfans found him annoying. If Rider fans don't like him ya gotta wonder...
Guess how many Stamps & Bombers fans find you annoying?

LOL! Not as many as you. How many Riderfans love you??? That all you got,troll? 

Migs is leaving because he just had that AHA moment where he realized that all he was hearing was Rider koolaid and not the whole truth. His world is crashing in around him as he realizes that not all he has heard was fact based. Also, he is likely struggling as he is slowly coming to the realization that the Riders Grey Cup chances are largely beyond their own control. They are simply not a good enough team to play their best and win the game. They need to play their best and pray the other team simultaneously craps the bed to have any realistic chance.

It's a crappy feeling that he does not feel like discussing. Can't blame him for that really. Bomber fans know all about it. However, since he acted like a total troll while he was here I wish him a lot more of this soul crushing emptiness. I have a feeling this is just the start of the collapse in Riderville.

World is crashing around me? Cripes man it's just football.

I'm curious why you think this is the start of a collapse in Riderville? We lost our marquee QB to injury. It happens. How did Edm do without Reilly this season? To proclaim a collapse of a franchise because of an injury is beyond goofy.

This has nothing to do with your QB. If you think that you are a QB away from a Grey Cup you are delusional. Your team took a huge leap backwards in terms of skill level and competitiveness this season. Over the past few weeks this has been thoroughly exposed. Teams have figured out how to beat the Rider defence and that was the teams saving grace this season. Durant, no Durant, it doesn't matter....the Riders will get creamed by Edmonton in the playoffs.

So, in summary, do I think the Riders took a huge step backwards this year? YES....I think that even most Rider fans would agree with that statement. In fact, they have Do I think that they will continue to get worse before they get better? YES. That is Taman's M.O. and he is sticking to script thus far. In Winnipeg we have been shown this same movie on several occasions and not to be a spoiler...it doesn't end well.

Even though it's still got to be considered and extreme longshot, all the return of Durant in time for the playoffs would do is raise the Riders chances of winning a playoff game from non-existent to improbable.

In fairness to Migs I believe him when he says he's a fan because only a Rider fan could interpret Taman's extension of Durant on the injured list as proof he'll be returning for the playoffs.

Extension on the 6 game IL means he doesn't have to abide by the no practice stipulation because he has already done that. He can be pulled off at any time and was only put on there for SMS reasons.

No it doesn't.

Honestly, could care less who posts here or not, doesn't bother me at all, i actually kind of like the fact that some rider fans have come here and talked football. It does get annoying tho reading through some of the delusional statements but whatever really, Honestly, if a rider fan wants to believe durant will be back this season, what's the harm in letting him believe that. I don't see any need to call people names or anything like that...but i don't see the problem in some of the humor used in this thread.. Guess some people have thin skin? It must be.. 8 9 pages about the Riders QB... guess that old saying don't feed the trolls is true cuz that's all this topic has become, folks feeding the troll and now its 9 pages long..

Yeah yeah, "BUT I'M NOT A TROLL"... but in a way going on and on and on about this topic on a bomber fan forum is kind of trolling. Not exactly the definition but it's definitely an example of a form of trolling. 

You are such an ass. The big announcement you're leaving & then you come back only a few hours later. Do you have any idea how much of a joke you've become online & that you truly are nothing but a troll? Migs you can stay or you can go but the bottom line is no one likes you & you're going to get your ass kicked in here now even more than ever. At least show whatever little pride & dignity you may have left & stay away.
Relax & chill and quit with the name calling. It's only football. :)

Migs is leaving because he just had that AHA moment where he realized that all he was hearing was Rider koolaid and not the whole truth. His world is crashing in around him as he realizes that not all he has heard was fact based. Also, he is likely struggling as he is slowly coming to the realization that the Riders Grey Cup chances are largely beyond their own control. They are simply not a good enough team to play their best and win the game. They need to play their best and pray the other team simultaneously craps the bed to have any realistic chance.

It's a crappy feeling that he does not feel like discussing. Can't blame him for that really. Bomber fans know all about it. However, since he acted like a total troll while he was here I wish him a lot more of this soul crushing emptiness. I have a feeling this is just the start of the collapse in Riderville.

World is crashing around me? Cripes man it's just football.

I'm curious why you think this is the start of a collapse in Riderville? We lost our marquee QB to injury. It happens. How did Edm do without Reilly this season? To proclaim a collapse of a franchise because of an injury is beyond goofy.

This has nothing to do with your QB. If you think that you are a QB away from a Grey Cup you are delusional. Your team took a huge leap backwards in terms of skill level and competitiveness this season. Over the past few weeks this has been thoroughly exposed. Teams have figured out how to beat the Rider defence and that was the teams saving grace this season. Durant, no Durant, it doesn't matter....the Riders will get creamed by Edmonton in the playoffs.

So, in summary, do I think the Riders took a huge step backwards this year? YES....I think that even most Rider fans would agree with that statement. In fact, they have Do I think that they will continue to get worse before they get better? YES. That is Taman's M.O. and he is sticking to script thus far. In Winnipeg we have been shown this same movie on several occasions and not to be a spoiler...it doesn't end well.

Even though it's still got to be considered and extreme longshot, all the return of Durant in time for the playoffs would do is raise the Riders chances of winning a playoff game from non-existent to improbable.

Less than one score losses to Cgy & Edm without our marquee QB & you're predicting a franchise collapse. That's funny.

Honestly, could care less who posts here or not, doesn't bother me at all, i actually kind of like the fact that some rider fans have come here and talked football. It does get annoying tho reading through some of the delusional statements but whatever really, Honestly, if a rider fan wants to believe durant will be back this season, what's the harm in letting him believe that. I don't see any need to call people names or anything like that...but i don't see the problem in some of the humor used in this thread.. Guess some people have thin skin? It must be.. 8 9 pages about the Riders QB... guess that old saying don't feed the trolls is true cuz that's all this topic has become, folks feeding the troll and now its 9 pages long..

Yeah yeah, "BUT I'M NOT A TROLL"... but in a way going on and on and on about this topic on a bomber fan forum is kind of trolling. Not exactly the definition but it's definitely an example of a form of trolling.

Good point. My apologies!

Right.  Why would you come here and post information about what the RR are doing?  Like any of us care?  There is no way I would go onto riderfans and start posting things about the Bombers, unless they were already discussing the subject.  I'd be torn apart.  Actually, there's no way I'd ever even go to riderfans.  Cause it's a fictitious place.

LOL wow. You banned him from riderfans? What the heck did he do there to get banned?

I banned him?

I'm not an admin.

I didn't mean you specifically, I meant the riderfan admins.  But I did think you had told us you were a mod over there.

Whatever....why did they ban him?  He seems like a typical Rider fan...again...I think that's a fictitious thing but whatever.

ITT: old people using the internet.

I'll weed through this stuff in the morning ... but on first glance, man some of you guys take the internet seriously.

What is this new thing the young people are calling the Internets?  Is this some kind of fish catching apparatus?

And for the last time....GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

LOL wow. You banned him from riderfans? What the heck did he do there to get banned?

I banned him?

I'm not an admin.

I didn't mean you specifically, I meant the riderfan admins.  But I did think you had told us you were a mod over there.

Whatever....why did they ban him?  He seems like a typical Rider fan...again...I think that's a fictitious thing but whatever.

I don't know the logistics, because I've only been there for a few months, but I'm pretty sure he trolled a lot, even though it was his own forum. People still talk about him, and they don't like him for the most part.

He has also made multiple different accounts which on most forums is against the rules.

Bomber backups come in and play everyone goes "hey not bad" rider backups go in the team goes "OH ****! SIGN KERRY JOSEPH AND PLAY HIM!!11!!!!!!" argument over. Go slink back to riderfans and drink some more koolaid. 

What the hell are you even talking about? Who are you getting that from?

Blanket statement.

I am talking about facts here. The Rider backups played and Taman had to rush to drag Joseph out of the retirement home and rush him into the starting line up. How is what I said not 100% true? 

You paid absolutely no attention to the bolding in the quote. Think before hitting the post button.

I understand what Taman did.

EDIT: Unless the bolded statement is in fact referring to Taman and not the fans. Then I understand what you're getting at.

yeah take your own advice and read before spouting off. 

Good lord, chill out. I did read everything. I just misunderstood the context, that's all.

Right.  Why would you come here and post information about what the RR are doing?  Like any of us care?  There is no way I would go onto riderfans and start posting things about the Bombers, unless they were already discussing the subject.  I'd be torn apart.  Actually, there's no way I'd ever even go to riderfans.  Cause it's a fictitious place.

Lol, that's what Nate does at rf.

Bomber backups come in and play everyone goes "hey not bad" rider backups go in the team goes "OH ****! SIGN KERRY JOSEPH AND PLAY HIM!!11!!!!!!" argument over. Go slink back to riderfans and drink some more koolaid. 

Blanket statement.

I am talking about facts here. The Rider backups played and Taman had to rush to drag Joseph out of the retirement home and rush him into the starting line up. How is what I said not 100% true? 

You paid absolutely no attention to the bolding in the quote. Think before hitting the post button.

EDIT: Unless the bolded statement is in fact referring to Taman and not the fans. Then I understand what you're getting at.

Good lord, chill out. I did read everything. I just misunderstood the context, that's all.

Oh no, you put yourself out there misunderstanding the content, if you're going to put yourself out there, especially on a rival teams message board you have to be prepared to take **** for it. If you can't do that then what the hell are you even here for? 

That's exactly what Nate does at Riderfans.

See. You are a troll. LOL. You said you were leaving yesterday but here you are responding to posts today. Man, oh man, all i know is if i said i'd leave a site, i wouldn't be responding back to people a day after i said i'd leave the site. Give it a week or 2 at least. Jeeeez man. 

Relax & chill and quit with the name calling. It's only football. :)

Look in a mirror pal. If it was about just football you wouldn't have posted on every CFL site in existence the past 10 or more years. You can smile all you want but you have no friends here... 

Whelp, looking at the tone of this thread with all the homophobia & other juvenile remarks, I'm outta here.

Best of luck in the playoffs Bombers fans. :). Eventually you guys have to have a good team, eventually lol

Troll.

Mig changed his reason for leaving. Typical. Can't control himself.

Enters an adversaries site as a rival

Disrespects very Bomber fan.

Expects to be treated with respect.

Undertakes to leave.

Changes his mind less than 12hours later.

Continues to post even after being told to leave in clear terms, by many

He can't control himself.

He can't control himself

He can't control himself

Mig, you left because you looked at the tone. That is your position.

I wanna post a youtube link Pee Wee's "I know you are but what am I?"

Good luck in finding your bike.

Blanket statement.

Oh no, you put yourself out there misunderstanding the content, if you're going to put yourself out there, especially on a rival teams message board you have to be prepared to take **** for it. If you can't do that then what the hell are you even here for? 

Your way of giving people **** is pushing the rules though. Doesn't matter what team the other fan is.

That is seriously not necessary.