Kerry Joseph Joins Riders

Zontar

"That's all up to the coaches, realistically I think Tino is going to be the guy this week," said Taman. "Kerry's not coming in here to be a guy that stands there and holds a clipboard. He's here for a reason, he'll get thrown into the mix and see how he does. I think if Tino produces and plays as well as he can, he'll be the guy."

Hehe...heh...heh.. 

This is only funny because what faith (mgmt and fanbase) they showed in Sunseri - and how quickly they pulled him?  Now, Joseph is the next guy up after they throw Doege to the wolves against one of the best defense's in the league?  Oooook.  This is the running back situation all over.

@PentonKirk Great move by the #Roughriders, though. They couldn't get Burris. Needed a veteran.

No .. it really isn't though .. it's a move born out of desperation .. similar to our move to sign Bishop under Kelly .. it's all about trying to salvage part of their season .. and I'm not sure you do that with a 41 year old quarterback who hasn't played a meaningful snap of football in two years.

Great move, Penton? To that I say HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

@PentonKirk Great move by the #Roughriders, though. They couldn't get Burris. Needed a veteran.

No .. it really isn't though .. it's a move born out of desperation .. similar to our move to sign Bishop under Kelly .. it's all about trying to salvage part of their season .. and I'm not sure you do that with a 41 year old quarterback who hasn't played a meaningful snap of football in two years.

Deleted double post...

Great move, Penton? To that I say HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I concur.

Just a back up for Sunseri. Tino will remain starter still.

They've already pulled Tino though. How confident are they really?

I think the performance last game was convincing enough. Who knows, he could crap the bed again. But I think he has been a lot more confident since the Calgary game.

replace last game with against Ottawa and how is that any different? You'll forgive me if I dismiss your opinion as uninformed, you were afterall on here just a week ago talking about how Doege was the man and better than Sunseri.