On Burris and Irony

Zontar

Can't remember who posted it but I read Rob Bagg for Matt Nichols is in the works

This makes a lot more sense than Burris. I'm a big fan of Matt Nichols and I think he'll do quite well behind a strong Rider O-line.   

He has the tools to be successful but durability and a bit of bad luck haven't allowed him to take that next step.  He'd definitely be a better passer than what they have their now and allow them to be more than a one dimensional team ..

Can't remember who posted it but I read Rob Bagg for Matt Nichols is in the works

This makes a lot more sense than Burris. I'm a big fan of Matt Nichols and I think he'll do quite well behind a strong Rider O-line.   

You would have to think it wouldn't happen until after the Riders and Esks play though right? Don't want to get burned giving a team you're close in the standings to a qb. 

There will be no trade for Burris, it's just Madani stirring the pot & being a mouthpiece for Desjardins. And like I stated for the past 2 weeks....

@robvanstone: The word from Durant and the Roughriders' medical people is that there's an excellent chance of #4 returning at some point in 2014.

There will be no trade for Burris, it's just Madani stirring the pot & being a mouthpiece for Desjardins. And like I stated for the past 2 weeks....

@robvanstone: The word from Durant and the Roughriders' medical people is that there's an excellent chance of #4 returning at some point in 2014.

Sooooo December 30th?? ;)

It's funny that you accuse Madani of being a franchises media mouthpiece and then quote Rob Vanstone of all people as your source for Durants health.

It's funny that you accuse Madani of being a franchises media mouthpiece and then quote Rob Vanstone of all people as your source for Durants health.
Vanstone provided his source, Durant & the team.

No bias there.

Didn't you just say Madani is a "mouthpiece" for Desjardins, implying that was his source???

No bias there.

Who would you rather have as a source for Durant's health?