FNF - Montreal @ Ottawa / Sask. @ Edmonton

Mr Dee

Awful game all around by the Riders, they all looked drunk. Perhaps I was wrong about Sunseri stepping up, but then again the team around him isn't helping right now. Looks like without Durant the team has lost its heart & soul. Glad we got two more with Edm at home, Chamblin won't stand for this, be interesting to see what happens

I think the Esks. saw a wounded duck and went for the throat. The riders without Durant are up the creek and post season play without him will be short and sweet. Looks good on those melonheads.

Anything can happen in the playoffs. This funk the Riders are in reminds me of the losing streak last year. Here's hoping Taman is right & that Durant could be back in time for playoffs.

Great to see the Esks own the Riders last night.  

Sunseri's worse than I expected him to be.  Telegraphing his throws.  Taking too long to make his decisions.  Nothing to like about his game at all yet. 

The Eskimos would have won this game even if Durant was playing.  They owned the Riders at the LOS.  300 rushing yards?  Holy cow.  Still, they didn't put it away until the last TD late in the 4th quarter.  Stamps and Esks are the two top teams in the league right now.

The thing that really blows my mind is the decision to pull Sunseri and put in Doege. Nothing like good old desperation to ruin your young qbs confidence. Now if they go back to him next game he's looking over his shoulder every time they don't connect on a play wondering when the hook is coming. The fact that Doege was no better and probably worse (at least Sunseri wasn't throwing suicide passes to receivers) just makes it all the more LOL worthy. Shame the Bombers gassed their matchups against this team because the state they're in right now is not good at all. 

Awful game all around by the Riders, they all looked drunk. Perhaps I was wrong about Sunseri stepping up, but then again the team around him isn't helping right now. Looks like without Durant the team has lost its heart & soul. Glad we got two more with Edm at home, Chamblin won't stand for this, be interesting to see what happens

Chamblin doesnt play QB. Cupboard's bare at QB, defense pulled the chute. If you cant get up for a big divisional game just a finger wag from the coach wont fix that.

I enjoyed the vaunted Riders DL & especially John Chick give up 300 yards on the ground & only getting to Reilly a couple of times. I knew the O would struggle without Durant as Sunseri is vastly overrated by Rider fans. But I think no one expected their defense to be handled the way it was which is why as a Bomber fan the game was so much fun to watch. 

Chamblin doesnt play QB. Cupboard's bare at QB, defense pulled the chute. If you cant get up for a big divisional game just a finger wag from the coach wont fix that.

I don't understand.  Didn't several rider fans says Willy was let go because Sunseri was better?   Despite a superior Oline, running game and at WRs at least as good as Winnipeg's, he's crapping the bed.

Ottawa? What the hell was that…again?

Crompton giving them all kind of chances to win, but they don't want it.

The stats? In Ottawa's favour, but they don't want it.

Henry Burris? A million chances to win another game, but he doesn't want it.

Ottawa coulda, woulda, shoulda have won three games in a row, but they didn't want it?

Montreal sneaks out of town with a win.

Saskatchewan?

Whole bunch of nothing to talk about…like 24 - nothing.

5 games left for the Riders…Edmonton - 2 Calgary - 2 and a visit to Montreal.

Nothing to talk about there either. 

9-9

Now, does the talk about acquiring Burris heat up again in Regina?

The Riders look like the 2013 Bombers. The offence stinks and is causing the defence to get worn out and badly exposed. The rest of the season is going to be a long one for the Riders. Their chance at repeating as Grey Cup champs is dead, just not officially. All that remains is the constant kicking in the nads that karma will provide to Rider fans for the rest of the season as they watch their team flail around like a fish out of water.

Lots of similarities between this funk & the losing streak last season. I'm not ready to write Sunseri off yet. Anything can happen in the playoffs.

The Riders look like the 2013 Bombers. The offence stinks and is causing the defence to get worn out and badly exposed. The rest of the season is going to be a long one for the Riders. Their chance at repeating as Grey Cup champs is dead, just not officially. All that remains is the constant kicking in the nads that karma will provide to Rider fans for the rest of the season as they watch their team flail around like a fish out of water.

3-0 :)

Ottawa coulda, woulda, shoulda have won three games in a row, but they didn't want it?

Saskatchewan?

9-9

Don't be surprised if the Riders beat the Stamps on Friday. :)

Saskatchewan?

9-9

Don't be surprised if the Riders beat the Stamps on Friday. :)

I would be shocked if you guys won another game this year. You were lucky to beat Ottawa last week. I will say one thing, how bad the Riders are without Durant does prove that he's at significantly better than most Bomber fans are willing to admit.

Sunseri is horrific though. I'm still not sure where the hype for him came from or what gave anyone the idea he was a decent QB let alone superior to Drew Willy.