Max Power's HOT TAKE of the day: Welcome to Morning Big Green

max power

The outsiders here are of a pretty high quality from what I've seen on other message boards.  Getting their takes on what's happening in their neck of the CFL can be pretty valuable.

Getting their takes on what's happening over here?  That they can shove straight up their bungholes.

Hey, at least they're an upgrade from people like Road Griller.

...and Mr. Perfect.  Geez that guy...

I would rather trolls than the patronizing we get from this bunch. Why do I want to be friends with a rider fan?

To raise the IQ of your average friend by 50 points?

;)

No I'm quite comfortable with Noeller being a dumbass. 

I'm minding my business over here....

Yeah, good sign for this place to see other team's fans coming here. And yeah, good for conversation to get other POV.

That said, the Durant thread was littered with the same Pom pom waving that we're *apparently* helping to eliminate with the help of the oh-so-knowledgeable Rider brethren.  Only instead of blue and gold pom pom's, they were green and white, and accompanied with a sign reading: "Durant or no Durant, we're the best and winning the Grey Cup!"

Think what makes this site my go to site for talking football is the fact that other teams fans come in here at times, not that other sites don't have that also but i tend to find the other sites have more trolls.  I don't mind duressler, he seems to know his stuff, people can crap on him all they want but hey man, 14 years old, Think what you were like that at that age, I know i wasn't as respectful as he is.  Don't care for the other guy too much after he came on here and basically crapped on everything bombers but.. I get it, It's all good. It's nice to hear other teams perspectives, Not that it really matters what any of them think, but it's just nice to have a wide range of people on here. 14 year olds to probably 65 year olds. Pretty good stuff. I'll take 10 duresslers over one road griller any day of the week. 

Yeah, good sign for this place to see other team's fans coming here. And yeah, good for conversation to get other POV.

That said, the Durant thread was littered with the same Pom pom waving that we're *apparently* helping to eliminate with the help of the oh-so-knowledgeable Rider brethren.  Only instead of blue and gold pom pom's, they were green and white, and accompanied with a sign reading: "Durant or no Durant, we're the best and winning the Grey Cup!"

Remind me how many cups they have? It's all I got.

The outsiders here are of a pretty high quality from what I've seen on other message boards.  Getting their takes on what's happening in their neck of the CFL can be pretty valuable.

Getting their takes on what's happening over here?  That they can shove straight up their bungholes.

Haters gon' hate...

perfect_pass_tribute.gif

Haters gon' hate...

perfect_pass_tribute.gif

;)

Haters gon' hate...

perfect_pass_tribute.gif

I remember when you bowled that 300 game...you were outstanding.

Haters gon' hate...

perfect_pass_tribute.gif

I remember when you bowled that 300 game...you were outstanding.

That half court basketball shot and my round of horseshoes was pretty sharp as well.