NFL update on players potentially of Bomber interest

Mr. Perfect

Burleson played for the vikings, Seahawks , and made many millions of dollars. He's got a media career going, was on NFL network quite a bit. 

It would probably cost him a lot, to play in the CFL.

Glad to hear Muamba made the team, and sorry to hear about Matthews.

I'm surprised Same didn't make the team. He made a lot of big plays. The guy looked like he could play well enough to be effective in the NFL.

I wouldn't mind seeing Michael Sam. With the Flames owning the team & a player like Jon Cornish can't see him not being welcomed here. I mean, I think he's a better person than Quincy Butler.

What???

Meant to say "there". Typo on my part. Flames own the Stamps & President  Brian Burke's son was gay. Burke is now a huge proponent of welcoming gay players into both hockey dressing rooms & football locker rooms. Cornish mother's a lesbian. He was very vocal in his support of Michael Sam coming out just before the NFL Draft. Of all CFL teams THEY (Stamps) would probably be the most welcoming. Hopefully my post makes sense now. 

It seems kind of sad to me that this discussion is even happening in this day and age 

I wouldn't mind seeing Michael Sam. With the Flames owning the team & a player like Jon Cornish can't see him not being welcomed here. I mean, I think he's a better person than Quincy Butler.

What???

Meant to say "there". Typo on my part. Flames own the Stamps & President  Brian Burke's son was gay. Burke is now a huge proponent of welcoming gay players into both hockey dressing rooms & football locker rooms. Cornish mother's a lesbian. He was very vocal in his support of Michael Sam coming out just before the NFL Draft. Of all CFL teams THEY (Stamps) would probably be the most welcoming. Hopefully my post makes sense now. 

It seems kind of sad to me that this discussion is even happening in this day and age 

We live in a world which still has a Flat Earth Society and creationists, so......

was the attitude that the coaches were ridiculous and no one wanted to play for them? Cause that's not a bad attitude, that's just an astute observation.

I think you are bang on. I believe a lot of it was perspective. The coaches last year pretty well lost most of the guys in the locker room and a lot of the guys were playing for themselves and not the team.

We need a receiver to replace Bryant too.

Explain to me why we need to replace Bryant when he's in the midst of his best season ever. 

now it occurs to me that maybe you mean Romby Bryant not bryant turner, in which case, i'm an idiot never mind me.

Yes I should have been more clear. I meant Romby. I think he is finished and really hope that Matthews decides to return to the bombers.

We need a receiver to replace Bryant too.

Explain to me why we need to replace Bryant when he's in the midst of his best season ever. 

now it occurs to me that maybe you mean Romby Bryant not bryant turner, in which case, i'm an idiot never mind me.

Yes I should have been more clear. I meant Romby. I think he is finished and really hope that Matthews decides to return to the bombers.

yeah I was only half paying attention to what I was reading here and all the talk was about Bilukidi who is a DL and I just made the connection to Bryant Turner. It's my bad for not paying attention