Lineup changes?

Doublezero

NFL cuts coming.

How long can we keep 4 QBs? Will Portis just stay on the IR? Will we release Brohm or Marve? Portis looks like a stud and played really well against us in pre-season.

Does Nick Moore's return to the active roster mean Romby Bryant is soon released? With other International receivers on the PR - do we need Bryant?

Will we keep Mike Renaud when he gets healthy? And what about some of the PR players - Daivon Dumas, Sam McGuffie, Jarvis Jones? Will they be kept as insurance or bumped by NFL cuts? And in the case of Jarvis Jones, can we keep both him and Chad Anderson?

Will Aaron Woods replace Troy Stoudemire on the active roster when Woods heals up? Is Woods really injured?

What about Sears, Markett and Suber - will we see them active again?

When are the clubs allowed to expand their roster size - after Labour Day?

Lot of questions. Hoping folks here have some ideas.

We will keep 4 QBs on our roster all season long.  I doubt there is a team in this league that will do otherwise.

Likewise we will keep as many players as we can find places to stash them for depth.  Bryant has already filled in for 2 injuries this year.  Renaud is one tweaked Liram hammy away from being half of a replacement.  I wouldn't even be surprised if he outright gets his job back.

Portis did not play in either pre-season game for the Argos.

You are right JBR. I stand corrected. I must've been thinking of his pre-season appearance for Argos against us in 2013. We lost that game 24-6 and Portis played 4th Q for Toronto, completing 4 of 5 for 67 yds. I think he ran for big yards also.

You are right JBR. I stand corrected. I must've been thinking of his pre-season appearance for Argos against us in 2013. We lost that game 24-6 and Portis played 4th Q for Toronto, completing 4 of 5 for 67 yds. I think he ran for big yards also.

Name a qb that didn't look good against the bombers in preseason last year...

Name a qb that didn't look good against the bombers in preseason last year...

Or almost any other game last year.

@DarrinBauming: D-lineman Kashawn Fraser working with the 1s at #Bombers practice again today. Looks to me like he'll be in for Jason Vega (toe) on Friday.

He looked like a monster when he was in... Time to see if it keeps going.. Sucks about vega being out tho..

Howard still at OT? John Bowman is salivating in Montreal....say it ain't so?

Howard still at OT? John Bowman is salivating in Montreal....say it ain't so?

If Howard is still at OT, we may be in trouble. Bowman is very good and very relentless, and has embarrassed some good tackles.  I shudder to think what he will do to Howard. Willy has been beaten up a bit the last few games and one good thump due to a clear shot from Bowman (or other Montreal D-linemen) and we could be looking at Brohm in a hurry, then suddenly the field is no longer tilted towards Montreal.