Butchko Recommends Firing Mack *update Buchko Resigns & Mack Fired Wade Miller Hired As Acting Ceo*

holoman

He reported it, he didn't leak it to the media.  You can;t blame the media for something some idiot told them.  You can;t trust the media.  So either we are dealing with a trusting fool on the board, or a cancer.

sorry but I am biased due to my dislike of Lawless.  Formula: gain trust of director, wean info from said director, report it, then sit back with smug smile watching nuclear bomb go off, stand at bomb crater press conference with even smugger smile on face saying "Look what I have done".  Just makes me want to puke.

The constant bad hirings are the reason we're here not the impatience IMO. Constant losing & big talk & no action fuel the impatience. And the fact if we can bring in an inexperienced coach or manager to save a buck, (which we'll probably do again) we'll do that as well. It all comes into play. That is how this team rolls.

Doug Berry had a bad year the year after the Grey cup and yet finished 8-10.  Deserved another year to right the ship.  Club gave in to pressure to have him fired which led to the Mike Kelly Era. 

I've really liked his draft picks.  For once we've been going into drafts with a plan, instead of just a dart board.

We literally have not had one draft pick since Walters became AGM play one single game for us.  If you are referring to the time he was supposedly draft coordinator while Mack was GM what pick do you like?  Henoc Muamba?  And what else?  Jade Etienne?  Maybe.  Greaves I guess.  Or are we counting Swyston and Stephan and guys like that as hits?

Also, Poblah, Volny, and Woodson

Poblah is moving towards being a bust.  Woodson and Volny?  Seriously.  You know all the teams dress 42 players right?  Just because they are on the team doesn't make them good picks.  We don't have any idea how much Kyle had to do with Kolhert and Palardy signings.  Considering coaching special teams is probably fairly time consuming probably not a lot. 

Swyston and Thomas are back-ups.  Fine. 

I forgot about Watson.  That was a good pick, obviously. 

We literally have not had one draft pick since Walters became AGM play one single game for us.  If you are referring to the time he was supposedly draft coordinator while Mack was GM what pick do you like?  Henoc Muamba?  And what else?  Jade Etienne?  Maybe.  Greaves I guess.  Or are we counting Swyston and Stephan and guys like that as hits?

I'm not having this discussion yet again about our draft picks.  Sigh.

Poblah is moving towards being a bust.  Woodson and Volny?  Seriously.  You know all the teams dress 42 players right?  Just because they are on the team doesn't make them good picks.  We don't have any idea how much Kyle had to do with Kolhert and Palardy signings.  Considering coaching special teams is probably fairly time consuming probably not a lot. 

Swyston and Thomas are back-ups.  Fine. 

I forgot about Watson.  That was a good pick, obviously. 

You know that most Canadian players are special teamers and backups right?  They can't all be starters and all stars.

He should get rid of Burke before anyone.

Yep. The Burke/Buck combo need to be shown the door as well.  But, i figure with the comments around the east being weak and the playoff opportunity, we're likely to see ol Bucky Boy back behind centre at some point. Greeeeeeaaaaat. :rolleyes: