Rod Pedersen Rumour: Tillman Courted By Bombers

Noeller

Pedersen said the same thing last year around this time as well.

Penton said in yesterday's Sun that Lyle Bauer is wanting to get back to working in the CFL with his preferred destination being Winnipeg. Doing what I have no idea but no thanks.

Great, bring back Lyle Bauer who said publicly in Calgary a year or so ago that he'd hire Mike Kelly back. Then Eric Tillman, a guy who assaulted his teenage babysitter, thinks his **** don't stink & traded Ricky Ray for nothing. He was hated in Edmonton. He'd be hated here.

The day we hire Eric Tillman is the day I become the newest Ottawa Redblacks fan.

yeah hiring tillman would seriously have me questioning my loyalty to this franchise. Just looking at the mess he left Edmonton along with his legal issues.... no thank you. keep that guy away from this team. 

yeah hiring tillman would seriously have me questioning my loyalty to this franchise. Just looking at the mess he left Edmonton along with his legal issues.... no thank you. keep that guy away from this team. 

If they brought in Tillman to be GM they might as well bring back Mike Kelly to be OC, Kavis "Consequences" Reed as our DC and Jeff Reinebold as Head coach.  Let's just have the entire clown show under one big tent.  They could even play "send in the clowns" before every game as our theme song.

If they brought in Tillman to be GM they might as well bring back Mike Kelly to be OC, Kavis "Consequences" Reed as our DC and Jeff Reinebold as Head coach.  Let's just have the entire clown show under one big tent.  They could even play "send in the clowns" before every game as our theme song.

Oh man, who would be the QB of that team?  Mike Quinn?  T.J. Rubley?  The 1989 version of Sean Salisbury?

Hey, if you're going to go bad, might as well go bad all the way and that crew is so bad, it just might be good. But there is no way that group of psychos wouldn't kill each other first.

Hey, if you're going to go bad, might as well go bad all the way and that crew is so bad, it just might be good. But there is no way that group of psychos wouldn't kill each other first.

If they brought in Daley as ST coach, Paopao as offensive line coach and Maciocia as AGM you might have to rename the Bombers the "Sharknados".

I'm really hoping that this is just Pederson spewing nonsense, if people think the bombers PR is bad now, it would get 10x worse with Tillman at the helm.

While for awhile there I thought John Murphy would be a good candidiate, IMO we don't need another scout/player personnel type of guy here for awhile.

Higgins being brought up interests me, obviously he has the experience, has won Grey Cups, clearly built the winning team that lead to Maciocia winning a Grey Cup, has contacts within the league and down South, and if nothing else could help some officiating calls go our way (joking obviously).

Rod Peterson is an idiot. Although our idiot Gary Lawless said this week he would only target Buono, Hufnagle, and Taman. Pretty much guys that would never ever leave there jobs to come here.

Lawless' man crush on Taman is nauseating. 

BIG no to Tillman on his record, both football, moral, and legal.As far as cutting Mac midseason it could happen if it is obvious he is gone anyways. Having a lame duck GM benifits no one.We need to have someone really on the ball for the expansion draft which I believe happens immediately after the Greycup.I don't see that being Mac if he knows he is getting cut or a new GM within days of a hire.Bad or rushed decisions at that time could devastate us.just as a rushed decision on a rehire now (Tillman) could.One of the alternatives would be to insert Walters as a interm GM.As far as Lawless I heard multple suggestions including ODay, the assistant GM from BC and Walters himself.I have thought since the beginning 2and6 or 2 and 8 and the axe falls.There are alot of peoples jobs riding on Mr Goltz's shoulders.