CFL cuts

So the next time anyone feels like bitching about Kyle Walters, we essentially got a starting Canadian O-Lineman and what appears to be a very good QB from Saskatchewan for absolutely nothing with Jade cut and Hall down south.

Sask got our 2nd rounder in the Neufeld trade which turned out to be Dylan Ainsworth.

So the next time anyone feels like bitching about Kyle Walters, we essentially got a starting Canadian O-Lineman and what appears to be a very good QB from Saskatchewan for absolutely nothing with Jade cut and Hall down south.

Patrick Neufeld, Jesse Briggs and Drew Willy for Kris Bastien, Dylan Ainsworth and Johnny Mark.

Interesting.

Sask got our 2nd rounder in the Neufeld trade which turned out to be Dylan Ainsworth.

Still, Walters in a landslide. Not even close.

Patrick Neufeld, Jesse Briggs and Drew Willy for Kris Bastien, Dylan Ainsworth and Johnny Mark.

Interesting.

Take it any day without thinking twice.

Interesting.

Take it any day without thinking twice.

Oh, 100%

SIGN MOAR NATIONALS

Seriously though, Jade Etienne caught everything thrown his way when I would see him in camp and in his short game reps.  Last year I really thought the only thing he needed to show himself as a really good talent was to be featured more in an offense.

I would sign him in a heartbeat.  Gives us more breathing room to start two Canadian receivers.  Wasn't his fault he got drafted fourth overall.

There's got to be other national receivers out there we can grab other than Jade.  I really hope that ship has sailed. 

Why?  He's a decent receiver...just drafted a round or two earlier than he should have been, and not really his fault.

LOL ok fine by me JBR. I always liked Jade. I just don't want to read 100 pages of moaning if we do sign him again. You weren't much of a Jade fan IIRC.

There's got to be other national receivers out there we can grab other than Jade.  I really hope that ship has sailed. 

Why?  He's a decent receiver...just drafted a round or two earlier than he should have been, and not really his fault.

LOL ok fine by me JBR. I always liked Jade. I just don't want to read 100 pages of moaning if we do sign him again. You weren't much of a Jade fan IIRC.

I wasn't a fan of drafting him 4th overall or using a roster spot on him for almost a full season when he didn't cross the sideline once and mostly held Brink's helmet until he needed it to run in for a QB sneak.  As a 3rd Canadian receiver in 2014, we could do worse.