Bryant Turner Injury

Hope everything is ok with him. Heard on Sports Centre and read in attached article that after the game he was taken to locker room on stretcher and was taking oxygen.

He along with the others in the front 7 at least last night started to remind me of Bomber Defences of old(West, Battle, Jones era defence).

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=426970

yeah hope he isn't hurt too bad and can play next week. We need him on the D-Line to make old Hank cry next week.  Did anyone else see that post-game interview with Calvillo?  He totally through Hawkins and Miller under the bus.  Couldn't believe it!

Doug Brown has been saying for a couple years now that old man Calvillo hates being hit and he got sacked 11 times in the last 2 games, that is unheard of, no wonder Calvillo is pissed at his coaches. Took an offense that kept him upright and made life hell on defenses and threw it away. Much like the bombers are using the wrong qb for their offense the als are using the wrong qb for that offense. Someone like Burris would probably look better running that nonsense than an immobile Calvillo. 

yeah hope he isn't hurt too bad and can play next week. We need him on the D-Line to make old Hank cry next week.  Did anyone else see that post-game interview with Calvillo?  He totally through Hawkins and Miller under the bus.  Couldn't believe it!

Do you have a link to the interview?  Or paraphrase what he said?

Is this finally the year that Montreal takes a dive in the standings?  The East seems pretty weak overall this year. 

"After landing in Winnipeg this morning, Bombers head coach Tim Burke said tests did not turn up anything serious, and the team believed Turner would be able to return in good health. Still, he was kept in hospital as a precaution."

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/football/bombers/Bomber-tackle-Turner-remains-in-Montreal-hospital-for-observation-214386591.html

In case you missed it this morning, Terrence Edwards expected to miss a week or two with a shoulder injury. #Bombers

pretty sure it's I.Anderson who will come in the 42 but would love to see Denmark moved to Edwards spot and D.Pierce in. Denmark is having a good time in his current position though.

In case you missed it this morning, Terrence Edwards expected to miss a week or two with a shoulder injury. #Bombers

Is it bad that I'm actually happy about this? I really want to see some more of our young guys step in; it's incredible that in our first two games, our three leading receivers are all Canadian. Can't wait to see what Anderson and/or Pierce can do!

would love to see Denmark moved to Edwards spot and D.Pierce in. Denmark is having a good time in his current position though.

Yeah, Denmark is said to be happier being up on the line instead of in the slot.  He's not a waggler, apparently.

Yeah Pierce to Pierce!  That would be awesome!

Hank Burris is a lot like Glenn, you get to him early and hit him a few times, and he goes into his cry-baby mode and his game goes to pieces.  If he gets into a rhythm though he's deadly.  One of the best.  I hope Edmonton somehow lays some hurt on him this week.  Their offence is atrocious, but at least the defence should show something, I hope.