Bryant Turner Injury

Yeah Pierce to Pierce!  That would be awesome!

Hank Burris is a lot like Glenn, you get to him early and hit him a few times, and he goes into his cry-baby mode and his game goes to pieces.  If he gets into a rhythm though he's deadly.  One of the best.  I hope Edmonton somehow lays some hurt on him this week.  Their offence is atrocious, but at least the defence should show something, I hope. 

We got a lot of speed on our d to match the quickness with the exception of Fantuz that Hamilton has.

Yeah Pierce to Pierce!  That would be awesome!

Hank Burris is a lot like Glenn, you get to him early and hit him a few times, and he goes into his cry-baby mode and his game goes to pieces.  If he gets into a rhythm though he's deadly.  One of the best.  I hope Edmonton somehow lays some hurt on him this week.  Their offence is atrocious, but at least the defence should show something, I hope. 

Thing is though, neither Glenn nor Burris are easy to get to. Burris is well protected and he's still a decent scrambler. 

Thing is though, neither Glenn nor Burris are easy to get to. Burris is well protected and he's still a decent scrambler. 

yeah that's true.  We got to him last year though, Muamba made him cry with those forced fumbles and hits when he was scrambling.  I still remember Muamba corking Burris a good one with a hard hit that he didn't like, and he got up in Muamba's face and you could tell he was crying about Muamba hitting him too hard.  It's too bad Burris has that kind of personality, it's one of the reasons I can't stand him and don't want him on my team.  I know he's got the tools to be a great one, but he's also a massive whiner who folds his tent and puts his toys away if he decides he doesn't want to play anymore.

Whatever Hank does, it works for him because he never gets hurt. 

Has he ever missed any significant stretches with an injury?

I know he's got the tools to be a great one, but he's also a massive whiner who folds his tent and puts his toys away if he decides he doesn't want to play anymore.

I've seen him go into Frank mode without anyone cranking him.  Somedays he's his own worst enemy.

Whatever Hank does, it works for him because he never gets hurt. 

Has he ever missed any significant stretches with an injury?

I've seen him go into Frank mode without anyone cranking him.  Somedays he's his own worst enemy.

I think he tore his ACL in 1999.  At least that's what I read somewhere.

Is it bad that I'm actually happy about this? I really want to see some more of our young guys step in; it's incredible that in our first two games, our three leading receivers are all Canadian. Can't wait to see what Anderson and/or Pierce can do!

I'm actually kind of excited to get either Pierce or Anderson in there...

Hank isn't made of glass and has a build,    the problem with Tate is that he plays with reckless abandon and instead of taking a slide he'd rather go head first and take a big hit.  Plus he moves around the pocket a lot more then most other qbs.    

Burris usually gets frazzled if you get in his face often and/or if if he has a few two and outs.   He then forces his throws and that's when it's time to take advantage,

Is it bad that I'm actually happy about this? I really want to see some more of our young guys step in; it's incredible that in our first two games, our three leading rec.eivers are all Canadian. Can't wait to see what Anderson and/or Pierce can do!

I wouldn't say I'm happy - never like to see one of our guys go down. But, this is a good test for the guys you've mentioned.

I'm starting to wonder if Frazier sits and Jake Thomas starts at DT.so that we can dress Aaron Woods.

Which NI would come off for Lucas?  Maybe Green, but we are really low on special teamers to cover kicks, and Thomas or Lucas can't really fill that role.

Also have some doubt that they'd toss Woods in there right away.  We have Washington who can do some punts, Denmark too is a bit less explosive but he'll catch the punt.

Which NI would come off for Lucas?  Maybe Green, but we are really low on special teamers to cover kicks, and Thomas or Lucas can't really fill that role.

Also have some doubt that they'd toss Woods in there right away.  We have Washington who can do some punts, Denmark too is a bit less explosive but he'll catch the punt.

Well we could conceivably take off Etienne or Kohlert as Woods would then be filling a backup receiver role. 

But I agree, probably won't shake down that way.