Game Day Thread

Noeller

kohlert just reminds me so much of Stoddard out there. Doesn't jump off the page at you but sure enough there he is making the plays. Big fan of what our canadian receivers are doing there. 

Like Stoddard except it seems like they have him playing slot more often than Stoddard ever saw that position (possibly because when Stoddard was here our import receivers were too good to ever put him in the slot)

Kohlert has some sticky hands...always nice to have NI's who can actually catch the ball

Like Stoddard except it seems like they have him playing slot more often than Stoddard ever saw that position (possibly because when Stoddard was here our import receivers were too good to ever put him in the slot)

Kohlert has some sticky hands...always nice to have NI's who can actually catch the ball

1297165547397_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

Loved watching the Bomber DT's "floating" along the LOS....and combined with the other stunts/twists, completely screwing up the OL calls for Montreal....opening up plenty of lanes to get to AC..... 

AC is far less effective, these days, when you can flush him out of the pocket early.......has problems throwing on the move, and goes down at the slightest possibility of contact.....

Yeah, we have an injury, call up a guy we cut, and we don't miss a beat. 

Seems like Mack has import receivers and DLs stacked up in his garage.

Zach was on the P/R.  We called back Marquis Frazier.  It will be interesting to see if Anderson has 3 more games like that one, it may be hard to get Gilmore back in the line-up.

All it takes is one major breakdown.  Had one in a one score game in the opener, very close to another one late in another one score game allowing a guy to completely reverse field and break contain.  That can't happen, it wasn't a great play by Devine other than recognizing the contain guy trying to be a hero instead of forcing him inside.  Much like all the turnovers, that shows a lack of discipline.  I think it is unfair to the coaches (other than Creehan, Plemons and the DB coach) to say they are getting the best out of the players.  Loads of room for improvement. 

Edem seems hurt every second play. Not impressed by him.

The hate for JJ is not very justified, the returning was awful but his post on defense was solid.

The problem with the o was buck.... If he could of stopped the blitz we could of had much more chances of going deep.

If there is any truth to that with our offence, cover and return teams we should be very scared.

Don't confuse execution and effort.

I agree the execution isn't up to snuff but without Edwards and Matthews at 100% in that offence they're pretty short on talent. But overcoming all the turnovers was just a matter of continuing to work hard, had that been last year, they would have folded the tent and lost by 30 points.

We should be scared if we have to go the season without TE and CM at their best, that I agree with you.

Don't confuse execution and effort.

I agree the execution isn't up to snuff but without Edwards and Matthews at 100% in that offence they're pretty short on talent. But overcoming all the turnovers was just a matter of continuing to work hard, had that been last year, they would have folded the tent and lost by 30 points.

We should be scared if we have to go the season without TE and CM at their best, that I agree with you.

Getting the most out of players would include execution IMO.  That is why they practice, watch film and prepare for games.  We have one of three phases of the game executing at a level good enough to win games right now.

Getting the most out of players would include execution IMO. That is why they practice, watch film and prepare for games. We have one of three phases of the game executing at a level good enough to win games right now.

special teams is fine