Riders @ Esks

Riders look to be movin the ball well. However edmontons defence is baaad. I think they are making the riders look good. Edmontons o line looks a lot like ours did at the beginning of last year. Very inconsistent and lots of break downs.

Still early but we look to have the strongest defence so far and a mediocre offence. Should be able to get two wins over bc, Edm, mon, and split the rest.

Is this the same QB some were predicting great things for? Some of those peeps pilloried Mack for not going after Reilly, fearlessly predicting he'd be head and shoulders better than any QB in Winnipeg.

But it's only one game you might say. Sure, it is. However, those predicting great things from Reilly made those predictions based on Reilly playing very little in BC.

It's only one game. I wouldn't get too high or too low on the kid. I still think Reilly will be a fine QB in this league, but he's going to take his lumps as many first year starters do.

Yeah I agree.  I wish the kid had given the Bombers a chance to sign him instead of taking this suicide mission with Edmonton.  Behind a decent o-line or even our o-line who knows how good this kid could be. Right now I just hope he makes it out of Hamilton next week alive.

It's only one game. I wouldn't get too high or too low on the kid. I still think Reilly will be a fine QB in this league, but he's going to take his lumps as many first year starters do.

the esks o-line was giving up so much pressure Reilly was clearly frustrated and afraid and just not able to get anything going. Feel kind of bad for edmonton fans because TIllman ****** that team like they were an asian babysitter.

How Tillman is still employed in the CFLis beyond me. Not a Kavis Reed fan. Think he lasts the season????

How Tillman is still employed in the CFLis beyond me. Not a Kavis Reed fan. Think he lasts the season????

if the esks keep looking this bad then yeah I think Kavis walks the plank. Saw a lot of undisciplined stuff from them and to me that goes back to the coach.