Bombers @ MTL GDT

Zontar

Bob and Mitch must have hauled on a huge gagger before this post-game show...

what's being said in the post game?

Oh light at the end of the tunnel stuff... building for next year...  lots of young talented players

Max Hall did not throw one interception...!

I think we've turned the corner!

My reaction today went something like this:

We won?

/checks

WE WON!

/hmmm

We won?

Is this a good thing?  As long as it doesn't end up as the supporting evidence to keep Burke I'm okay with it.  But this win doesn't change that the coaches, and many players, have to be on the way out.  I would honestly rather take the losses than have us pile up some late season wins and have people believe we are on the right track with this current team.  

The good news is I have no concerns that the Bombers could actually pull off a win streak.

My reaction today went something like this:

We won?

/checks

WE WON!

/hmmm

We won?

Is this a good thing?  As long as it doesn't end up as the supporting evidence to keep Burke I'm okay with it.  But this win doesn't change that the coaches, and many players, have to be on the way out.  I would honestly rather take the losses than have us pile up some late season wins and have people believe we are on the right track with this current team.  

The good news is I have no concerns that the Bombers could actually pull off a win streak.

First paragraph is right on. You nailed it.

I feel like while Hall isn't very good, the incredible play by young players like BLM and Collaros makes him look worse than he actually is. People loved Marsh because he won a few games even though it was far from his own doing and while young, BLM and Collaros are both second year players, not rookies.

Hall is a flawed QB and if we go out of the gate next year with him as the starter, we're in big trouble. However, for a first year player on a crap team, he hasn't been nearly as bad as most people make him out to be.

Pretty confident that there'll be a new qb starting next season not on our roster now but as a guy for depth at the position Max will do just fine.

They said this was Hall's best game as a Bomber.

Well, I have to agree that this was Hall's best game to date. And on top of that, we won. However, this is not not going to save Burke's job, nor will it stop the culling of the herd at the end of the season or even halt the search for a legitmate starting quarterback. This edition is still woefully short of talent in many areas.

They said this was Hall's best game as a Bomber.

Well, I have to agree that this was Hall's best game to date. And on top of that, we won. However, this is not not going to save Burke's job, nor will it stop the culling of the herd at the end of the season or even halt the search for a legitmate starting quarterback. This edition is still woefully short of talent in many areas.

Agreed. At most, today gives me hope that maybe Hall could be our backup QB next season.

Totally missed this game today.

That's how bad this season has gotten. I don't recall the last time I missed a game or didn't even know when it started.

That's on you, not the Bombers.

Yep. If you can't bother to find out, it's your problem.

You are all missing the point. This is the first time in my life that the bombers have taken a back seat to everything else. I've skipped birthdays dinners etc to watch bombers games.

the gong show has changed my from an hardcore fan to blah.

Totally missed this game today.

That's how bad this season has gotten. I don't recall the last time I missed a game or didn't even know when it started.

That's on you, not the Bombers.

Yep. If you can't bother to find out, it's your problem.
You are all missing the point. This is the first time in my life that the bombers have taken a back seat to everything else. I've skipped birthdays dinners etc to watch bombers games.

the gong show has changed my from an hardcore fan to blah.

I've missed my own wedding for a Bomber game. You're not hardcore.

My thoughts...

Hall is to slow and doesn't have the arm for this league. In the first half he only could dink it 5 yards and couldn't hit anything while on the run.

He had two ints taken away from penalties. That being said he's the best we got for now.

Ford isn't starting material but he's good as a change of pace back. The O line aside from the one big run was poor. Guys were hitting ford the second he had the ball.

Montreal was god awful, nieswander had time to throw but just made some poor throws. They looked like they had zero interest in playing.

I thought the lbers and secondary were solid and had a lot of hustle.

Overall with all those turnovers we should of won by a lot more...

My thoughts...

Hall is to slow and doesn't have the arm for this league. In the first half he only could dink it 5 yards and couldn't hit anything while on the run.

He had two ints taken away from penalties. That being said he's the best we got for now.

Ford isn't starting material but he's good as a change of pace back. The O line aside from the one big run was poor. Guys were hitting ford the second he had the ball.

Montreal was god awful, nieswander had time to throw but just made some poor throws. They looked like they had zero interest in playing.

Both of the int's were taken away by blatant pass interference calls, which, if the receivers hadn't been interfered with, they probably would have caught the ball.  There's reasons to doubt Hall, but you can't say that the INT's were just "taken away by penalties" - they occurred due to illegal acts by the Montreal players.

My thoughts...

Both of the int's were taken away by blatant pass interference calls, which, if the receivers hadn't been interfered with, they probably would have caught the ball.  There's reasons to doubt Hall, but you can't say that the INT's were just "taken away by penalties" - they occurred due to illegal acts by the Montreal players.

The first interception was taken away by a penalty from Chip Cox who was on the other side of the field. You're right about the second though, Parker literally pushed Kohlert down and then intercepted the ball.