Bombers @ MTL GDT

Zontar

The saddest thing about this game to me is that I've been the staunchest supporter of the CFL for as long as I can remember. I'd rather watch a CFL pre-season game between Calgary and BC than the Super Bowl and it's not even close. What's starting to turn me off is officiating. This game has been officiated so poorly on both sides that it's pathetic. Glen Johnson is widely considered one of the best officials in the league and it makes it even more depressing. The pass interferences called in this game on both sides on almost every deep ball have all been pathetic and after watching a few weeks of NFL football and seeing the significantly lower number of flags in a league that has rules that are even more strict than the CFL gets me so angry.

Let them play. It's getting absolutely ridiculous.

I feel like while Hall isn't very good, the incredible play by young players like BLM and Collaros makes him look worse than he actually is. People loved Marsh because he won a few games even though it was far from his own doing and while young, BLM and Collaros are both second year players, not rookies.

Hall is a flawed QB and if we go out of the gate next year with him as the starter, we're in big trouble. However, for a first year player on a crap team, he hasn't been nearly as bad as most people make him out to be.

Hall has shown himself able to make plays when he doesn't try to throw the ball while he is getting hit.

probaly 75% of his Int's have been him throwing while getting hit... he starts eating the ball in those spots (or our Oline plays worth a damn) and his stats don't look so bad.

Montreal is playing a defense where a lower completion percentage with a lot of big plays will happen