Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Argos at Bombers- Looking ahead

Curious if anyone's heard who's been taking starting reps so far at QB, defense gonna have to play the way they played that second half the entire game vs Toronto.

  • Replies 109
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • HardCoreBlue
    HardCoreBlue

    When I lived in Winnipeg I went to a gym where there were two signs in the men's dressing room that read: Please do not sit naked on the couches Please use blow dryers for their intended purposes

  • kelownabomberfan
    kelownabomberfan

    It was fantastic for Kelowna. Everyone I know who went had a great time. The Lions even hosted a "Canada-Morocco viewing party before their second game. We need more Domans in this country owning CFL

  • Noeller
    Noeller

    Team is off until Wednesday when they have a closed practice. Only practice of the week. We won't know **** until the injury report on Wednesday afternoon and even then won't really know anything unti

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, Nolby said:

Those were amongst the worst jerseys Ive even laid my eyeballs on, even with our alternates need to be tweaked and have the # on the chest instead of that big W.

Team deserved to lose wearing jerseys like that.

3 hours ago, BomberBall. said:

Yeah, the creeper has put up some big yards, but he also throws a pile of interceptions. It would be nice if we could have a couple wrinkles they’re not expecting and maybe not allow his first read to be open every time.

Yeah...but how many ints as a team we have? Lol...still not in our favour

T.O also has a bigger receiver group..prob make hay vs our smurfs and shoddy tackling skills

Williams tho is coming around and finding his footing..the others tho...havnt been good

Maybe if we ran Williams..Holm..Nichols..Moxey as a base for 85 to 90 percent of snaps and allowed them to get in a flow we could see a difference...but this insistence of sliding Kramdi up and inserting Kelly (who can't cover/read worth snot) into their roles and moving the actual starters all over likely isnt happening anytime soon so we will be seeing more of the frantic fire drill looking garbage of guys in chase..and receivers constantly just going to the vacated spots for easy pitch and catch..

1 hour ago, Nolby said:

Those were amongst the worst jerseys Ive even laid my eyeballs on, even with our alternates need to be tweaked and have the # on the chest instead of that big W.

I'd argue not just jerseys, but amongst the worst things ive ever seen period. Along with Mama June in a bathing suit and the naked 80+ year old man that showers naked at the local pool and i just happen to always come around the corner at the exact time that he's bent over washing his lower legs.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

4 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Wasn't Hogan kept so he could monitor this site and report back to MOS?

he probably can't even do that part right - "KBF says we should go with the camouflage jerseys again" - Osh - "make it so"

12 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

I'd argue not just jerseys, but amongst the worst things ive ever seen period. Along with Mama June in a bathing suit and the naked 80+ year old man that showers naked at the local pool and i just happen to always come around the corner at the exact time that he's bent over washing his lower legs.

Well ive had the pleasure to walk right into an old as balls guy as well..buck assed naked with a leg up on a bench blow drying his undercarriage and his hang down...twice!

I feel your pain

8 minutes ago, Booch said:

Well ive had the pleasure to walk right into an old as balls guy as well..buck assed naked with a leg up on a bench blow drying his undercarriage and his hang down...twice!

I feel your pain

You go to the downtown YMCA?

9 minutes ago, Booch said:

Well ive had the pleasure to walk right into an old as balls guy as well..buck assed naked with a leg up on a bench blow drying his undercarriage and his hang down...twice!

I feel your pain

Back in my youth the YMCA always had a bunch of naked old men hanging around the change rooms. I would complain to my gf at the time about how they'd sit bare balls on the bench and was then informed that the old ladies were worse. She used to see the old ladies riding the exercise bikes in the change room... with nothing on!

Hoping its Brown, expecting it to be TE.

9 minutes ago, blue85gold said:

Good to see Kevens getting healthier

I thought that was a really good bit of news, as well... I feel like we can use some more experienced hands in the receiving corps about now....

Monitoring Argo injury reports has been a bit of a ride this week.

Earlier in the week Chatfield, Hunter, Picket and Polk were limited or didn't practice. All of them are "full" at practice now. And we yanked Shepley off of the 6-game and he's participating again.

Judge will be a big miss for us at WIL. I have no clue how we put another National out there in his absence. The kid from Windsor, Ethan John, may have to go in at Safety, don't think we have a backup for that. I suppose this explains getting Rayam back (LB draftee from 2025, made it to the end of camp this season).

Depth Charts for both teams ought to be revealing.

1 minute ago, bluto said:

Monitoring Argo injury reports has been a bit of a ride this week.

Earlier in the week Chatfield, Hunter, Picket and Polk were limited or didn't practice. All of them are "full" at practice now. And we yanked Shepley off of the 6-game and he's participating again.

Judge will be a big miss for us at WIL. I have no clue how we put another National out there in his absence. The kid from Windsor, Ethan John, may have to go in at Safety, don't think we have a backup for that. I suppose this explains getting Rayam back (LB draftee from 2025, made it to the end of camp this season).

Depth Charts for both teams ought to be revealing.

So in summary, Argos suck?

Love you too.

6 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

You go to the downtown YMCA?

lol...no this was actually at a goodlife...I havnt been to the downtown Y in about 2 decades

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

lol...no this was actually at a goodlife...I havnt been to the downtown Y in about 2 decades

When I lived in Winnipeg I went to a gym where there were two signs in the men's dressing room that read:

Please do not sit naked on the couches

Please use blow dryers for their intended purposes

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

When I lived in Winnipeg I went to a gym where there were two signs in the men's dressing room that read:

Please do not sit naked on the couches

Please use blow dryers for their intended purposes

as should be!!

17 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Apparently the deep thinkers of a coaching staff think our receivers are performing well.

I don't see them making changes unless injuries occur. This club does not rotate fresh blood on the game rosters ever.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.