Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Bombers Season

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Views 85.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • For shits and giggles and the reminiscing of Nasty Nate in the other thread, I used MBB posting history and ChatGPT to get a Nate style commentary on the season to date. Enjoy folks, all meant for som

  • sweep the leg
    sweep the leg

    some thoughts, with the usual caveats about limited reps, one day, etc Penner from the Rifles fits in during skelly, rec drills, etc. the problem today was they did a tonne of sts blocking drills and

  • Atomic
    Atomic

    Collaros back at practice today. Dru Brown still taking first team reps.

Featured Replies

What's the evidence that Kramdi is a leader?

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

What's the evidence that Kramdi is a leader?

Well I mean watch the game. He’s directing guys pre snap for sure. Also coaches have said he is. There was a pretty solid interview with him in the off season talking about his on field leadership and football smarts really. It’s where I learned he was one of the leaders now. Is it surprising? Who besides Kyrie and Willie have been here longer on D? Nichols? Holm? That’s about it.

Edited by Goalie

2 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

What's the evidence that Kramdi is a leader?

Cause osh mentioned it...and if he is he not good based on the results

Any player will make plays closer to the line as some poster mentioned.. thats inevitable...but I will agree that he is more effective in a role where we stack guys in the box...not as a starter

He got paid top dollar for a SAM and if you look at all the SAM stats from across the league his stats pale in comparison..he gets the love from media cause Osh heaps it on him...what SAM in league last yr would you not want over Kramdi..there is none

His 180k could have been way better used elsewhere and if he wasn't out there we wouldn't even notice...thats how vital he is

But a top notch reciever..another olinman...a dominant interior guy..we would notice that tho...just another case of staying with the old and the familiar and a coaches favorite...not necessarily the best

57 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Well I mean watch the game. He’s directing guys pre snap for sure. Also coaches have said he is. There was a pretty solid interview with him in the off season talking about his on field leadership and football smarts really. It’s where I learned he was one of the leaders now. Is it surprising? Who besides Kyrie and Willie have been here longer on D? Nichols? Holm? That’s about it.

Other guys are too...but also if you know football a safety is supposed to..thats their job as they are to survey what they see and communicate it

Just like the center does on offence..smart doeant translate into good...

And just cause he been here awhile doesn't mean good...dont have to look too far to see that here from seasons past..JT...Kolo..among others.

Just cause s player is a vet..doesn't mean he is better than a rookie..2nd yr..3rd yr guy..

How much of this team being dumb as nails and making stupid decisions on the field a mix of blame for the coach and GM? I get that if the GM brings in knuckle dragging idiots there's only so much you can do ... but the constant screwing up of really simple decisions is making me a little crazy.

Damn. 2 days early… with kid being done school it’s time for much needed beach and sun vacation. I thought I’d try and rage quit but… 2 early. But yeah, i won’t miss not going on my phone. :)

It’s not the forum. It’s the technology in general. It’s just all so much. I’m on here talking foosball and gf texting and dad and work and their stupid apps. It’s just yes. Counting the hours almost now to early morning July 2.

Edited by Goalie

Since won’t be watching Sunday, I’m a little nervous about the cats O vs the bombers D. Not overly concerned about our O vs their D however if pokey out, who gets in? That’s the real question. Big one. But our D needs to make a stop in the first half for a Change.

8 hours ago, Goalie said:

Same people. Same things. Bomber football is better without this negative garbage. Peace folks. Enjoy living in the bubble.

You find religion or sumthin???

giphy.gif

Winnipeg Blue Bombers
No image preview

Need to Know | Week 5 at Hamilton - Winnipeg Blue Bombers

There’s no sense in complicating this, so Dru Brown won’t even look at going down that road. The veteran quarterback was back in Winnipeg Blue Bombers colours Tuesday morning as the team returned to p

Right at the end notes that Pokey and Ceresna practiced today so good news there.

Congrats to Neuf on the addition of twins to the family!

16 hours ago, blue85gold said:
Winnipeg Blue Bombers
No image preview

Need to Know | Week 5 at Hamilton - Winnipeg Blue Bombers

There’s no sense in complicating this, so Dru Brown won’t even look at going down that road. The veteran quarterback was back in Winnipeg Blue Bombers colours Tuesday morning as the team returned to p

Right at the end notes that Pokey and Ceresna practiced today so good news there.

Congrats to Neuf on the addition of twins to the family!

Obviously Osh doesn't have a high "EQ" lol, it's IQ doofus...explains a lot haha

or was that just a Tait oopsie in his writing? I don't watch Osh interviews as they are pointless...says absolutely nothing important...and frankly is a waste of time....and ever notice any question he is asked...regardless what it is...or what the context..He always starts with "yeah"....many times ...actually most "yeah" makes zero sense or point...must be a tick

17 minutes ago, Booch said:

Obviously Osh doesn't have a high "EQ" lol, it's IQ doofus...explains a lot haha

or was that just a Tait oopsie in his writing? I don't watch Osh interviews as they are pointless...says absolutely nothing important...and frankly is a waste of time....and ever notice any question he is asked...regardless what it is...or what the context..He always starts with "yeah"....many times ...actually most "yeah" makes zero sense or point...must be a tick

We know. Tell us on the doll where Osh touched you cuz borderline obsessed

Edited by Goalie

30 minutes ago, Booch said:

Obviously Osh doesn't have a high "EQ" lol, it's IQ doofus...explains a lot haha

or was that just a Tait oopsie in his writing? I don't watch Osh interviews as they are pointless...says absolutely nothing important...and frankly is a waste of time....and ever notice any question he is asked...regardless what it is...or what the context..He always starts with "yeah"....many times ...actually most "yeah" makes zero sense or point...must be a tick

IQ = Intelligence Quotient
EQ = Emotional Quotient
SQ = Spiritual Quotient

You obviously did not know that. 😁

Edited by M.O.A.B.

I don’t think it was Emotional that Osh meant. The YouTube video I saw I’m not sure he said Emotional but he also didn’t mean to say IQ. He said IQ then corrected himself to say or EQ I guess, maybe was emotional. But was talking of the D I think.

PS: just a joke by the way. I don’t care if people are obsessed or not.

Edited by Goalie

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

I don’t think it was Emotional that Osh meant. The YouTube video I saw I’m not sure he said Emotional but he also didn’t mean to say IQ. He said IQ then corrected himself to say or EQ I guess, maybe was emotional. But was talking of the D I think.

“I don’t think that way. I think Dru is extremely emotionally intelligent. Now, he may say differently but what I see is a guy who has a high EQ and would be able to draw on other experiences. Now, in certain situations would he use that? I don’t know, that’s a question for him.
“He is an emotionally intelligent man, so I don’t know if he is carrying that extra baggage around.”

Says the article 👆

Edited by M.O.A.B.

Just now, M.O.A.B. said:

“I don’t think that way. I think Dru is extremely emotionally intelligent. Now, he may say differently but what I see is a guy who has a high EQ and would be able to draw on other experiences. Now, in certain situations would he use that? I don’t know, that’s a question for him.

Yup. So he did. I just actually watched. This is correct. Osh a bit more open this year with the media, think he’s being more genuine and stuff but our media asks the least interesting questions. I actually think Osh would prob be able to have solid conversations with a dude like Booch if Booch could maybe take it like he likes to give it. Osh enjoys good football questions. Problem is nobody asks him any other than DT. A few guys on here would be more interesting and might even get some genuine responses from Osh. rebus jbr Mike Booch. These are the types Osh would prob enjoy having the convos with.

Edited by Goalie

23 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Osh is obviously renting on Booch's brain. 😁

nah...I just dont like fools...and not afraid to say it lol

Osh likely doesn’t know you exist guy.

You repeat yourself daily.

Who is the real fool?

Dudes living your dream isn’t he??

1 hour ago, M.O.A.B. said:

IQ = Intelligence Quotient
EQ = Emotional Quotient
SQ = Spiritual Quotient

You obviously did not know that. 😁

DQ = where you get your Quotient of Ice cream

38 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Osh likely doesn’t know you exist guy.

You repeat yourself daily.

Who is the real fool?

Dudes living your dream isn’t he??

By that logic, isn't booch living in your head?

Talking about football, warts and all, bad. Talking the same way about posters, excellent content. Maybe we should have a posters of mbb forum...

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Osh likely doesn’t know you exist guy.

You repeat yourself daily.

Who is the real fool?

Dudes living your dream isn’t he??

Like I said, you lecturing Booch, myself or any other poster here is ironic since you talk trash everyday... Last time I looked this is a discussion forum. We are entitled to have opinions & to post them. Otherwise, we just become...

200.webp

Edited by SpeedFlex27

  • Author

Hate to say this but on this list are the names of the same guys. Either DNP or had Limited Practice. Week after week it never changes. Same names. Maybe it's time we brought some young blood into the lineup... said no one ever.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

that’s an awful lot of canadians banged up. Not much depth available on the pr either. Hopefully it doesn’t mean korny will draw in.

I’ll say though, if brady’s knee isn’t very minor I would sit him down for a week pro actively. it’s a long season and we don’t need him saddled with a nagging injury for the first third of the year. Roster peterson and probably start mci.

16 hours ago, Goalie said:

Osh likely doesn’t know you exist guy.

You repeat yourself daily.

Who is the real fool?

Dudes living your dream isn’t he??

wasnt even gonna give a response...but....Pot calling kettle black...You just post the same ol same ol trope daily...based on your lack of any real football knowledge...and like clockwork every post you post about me Noeller either Thumbs up...or likes it...kinda funny...at same time sad...You 2 the same person?...or just lovers?

15 hours ago, wbbfan said:

DQ = where you get your Quotient of Ice cream

By that logic, isn't booch living in your head?

Talking about football, warts and all, bad. Talking the same way about posters, excellent content. Maybe we should have a posters of mbb forum...

You think??...funny eh...all he offers is "this guy is cooked"..."that guy is cooked"...and some weird rambles that sometimes nave no bearing on anything and make zero sense

It's a discussion board...with opinion...likes...dislikes...etc...if it rankles some people so much maybe they need a hug from mama and should avoid the internet...yeah?

Or bloke...mute...or dont engage...some should try that...pretty neat concept

14 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Like I said, you lecturing Booch, myself or any other poster here is ironic since you talk trash everyday... Last time I looked this is a discussion forum. We are entitled to have opinions & to post them. Otherwise, we just become...

200.webp

in the great words of the wise Goalie...He's cooked...haha...

10 hours ago, wbbfan said:

that’s an awful lot of canadians banged up. Not much depth available on the pr either. Hopefully it doesn’t mean korny will draw in.

I’ll say though, if brady’s knee isn’t very minor I would sit him down for a week pro actively. it’s a long season and we don’t need him saddled with a nagging injury for the first third of the year. Roster peterson and probably start mci.

without all the injuries I had a sneaking sense Korny would re-appear regardless...just cause thats what we do

And our piss poor PR construction and how we allocate assets or what we consider assets will bite us..already has

Like we insist we need to go 3 Canadian receivers...even with no depth and lack of talent to do so especially with Clercius out...so lets carry 3 import guys and zero Canadians...make that make sense, especially when we all know that Demski is constantly getting hurt, or playing banged up

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.