2024 Blue Bomber Training Camp

1 hour ago, Colin Unger said:

Its interesting how many rookies didn't make the trip. I wonder what that means for them. 

Dumpsville...population...you...

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

I can attest that Booch will send his insights if you pm him. All I needed to send was a credit card number, my banking info and my social security number. No different than my dealing with those 6 Nigerian Princes and that lovely 20 year old from Moldovia who is madly in love with me.

I drew the line when he asked for half a liver and a kidney...just kidding...totally did it...

15 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Did you ever think that maybe it’s you?

That's a bingo! There's definitely a shortlist of "douchenozZles" who think they know better than the coaches and front offices across the league while simultaneously posting the most ridiculous self agrandizing nonsense and boast that only they truly understand football, but you have to message them privately for proof. 

It's funny when you take a step back

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

I can attest that Booch will send his insights if you pm him. All I needed to send was a credit card number, my banking info and my social security number. No different than my dealing with those 6 Nigerian Princes and that lovely 20 year old from Moldovia who is madly in love with me.

Less red tape tho as Booch takes PayPal too.

22 hours ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

It’s not a stupid point LOL anyone who posts here is obviously a big fan, but a big fan who can’t even support their team during training camp like what? You said you were interested in camp battles? Okay then go check them out tor yourself? Why is it a foreign concept to actually go support your team in person if you cared enough too instead of bitching and complaining about the media. 

https://giphy.com/clips/viralhog-viral-hog-jack-russell-dogs-enjoy-merry-go-round-NH4slFbUb0ft9qD20K

Edited by SpeedFlex27

2 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Is he also selling gold running shoes, bibles, and self portrait trading cards as payment for his private e-mail access? I’ve heard rumours. 

16 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

You seem troubled. Would you like to talk?

he's a striaght up tool it seems

Edited by Booch

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Maybe people are tired of your gimmick tho. Seems like you truly do think you know it all. That gets annoying.

I picture Booch as Al Bundy boasting about his four-touchdown game for Polk High every time Booch gets on his soapbox.

5 hours ago, Pepper_Brooks said:

That's a bingo! There's definitely a shortlist of "douchenozZles" who think they know better than the coaches and front offices across the league while simultaneously posting the most ridiculous self agrandizing nonsense and boast that only they truly understand football, but you have to message them privately for proof. 

It's funny when you take a step back

Try being a coach. More than a few fans thinks they can do better. Or call a better game. When you win, everyone is your friend slapping you on the back saying. "Great job!!!" When you lose that walk off the field to the locker room is a long & lonely one. It's like suddenly you're a dumbass & also have Covid. It comes with the territory whether you're a player, coach or a member here. Water off a duck's back.

1 hour ago, Pepper_Brooks said:

I picture Booch as Al Bundy boasting about his four-touchdown game for Polk High every time Booch gets on his soapbox.

Booch legitimately had a camp with the Bombers. Until recently I was convinced he was either Travis Ortega or Tony Ortiz.... But he is for real and knows what he's talking about. Yes he gets hung up on some things sometimes but his knowledge is for real. #TeamBooch

Edited by Noeller

Just now, Noeller said:

Booch legitimately had a camp with the Bombers. Until recently I was convinced he was either Travis Ortega or Tony Ortiz.... But he is for real and I ows what he's talking about. Yes he gets hung up on some things sometimes but his knowledge is for real. #TeamBooch

my experience here was the least of my experience actually...but you are correct 

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Booch legitimately had a camp with the Bombers. Until recently I was convinced he was either Travis Ortega or Tony Ortiz.... But he is for real and I ows what he's talking about. Yes he gets hung up on some things sometimes but his knowledge is for real. #TeamBooch

Talent instantly recognizes genius, whereas mediocrity knows nothing higher than it self. 
 One can argue personality, approach etc, but can’t argue knowledge and understanding of the game. There’s a handful of guys with high level understandings of the game and of certain aspects of it. 

5 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Talent instantly recognizes genius, whereas mediocrity knows nothing higher than it self. 
 One can argue personality, approach etc, but can’t argue knowledge and understanding of the game. There’s a handful of guys with high level understandings of the game and of certain aspects of it. 

You, Booch and JBR.... Of course each person has to do their own critical thinking... But you three know what you're talking about and it's appreciated by this doorknob, anyhow...

Just now, wbbfan said:

most the issues here is because I dont think Osh walks on water and will call out things...every coach I have ever played for..worked with, or known had faults...were far from perfect and most died on the hill due to them eventually...it happens to them all....some people tho can't accept that and see it only as an attack or knowing better...I never once said Osh should be gone, but he does have things that could be addressed....if people take it as I think I knoiw better, or am always right thats their choice, and their right....But I will talk from experience....from still being connected to the game with current and former players/regimes...and people can take it how they want....If i get abrasive and aggressive...well it's to be expected as thats how I played nd was coached...and was brought along not to settle....stand pat...and you had to earn your keep daily...nothing is given

Just now, Noeller said:

You, Booch and JBR.... Of course each person has to do their own critical thinking... But you three know what you're talking about and it's appreciated by this doorknob, anyhow...

There's way more that have a great knowledge here....I'd say the best group in the CFL...you would also be surprised who some are...and there is a group that work on the mob mentality here too...which is also fine....and I dont disparage a true hard core fan who defends their squad...unless they start talking out the bumhole...

7 hours ago, Mike said:

@DTonOB I’m curious - can’t say I’ve consumed every ounce of content you’ve put out, I may have missed it somewhere

Has anyone ever asked O’Shea point blank why he ignores some of the competitive advantages we have available to us? I just get this weird feeling we’re on pace for another season of MOS using our roster as his own personal soapbox to sing the praises of Canadian talent and I’m wondering if he’s ever been called out for it 

“Coach O’Shea, you turned around a club that had missed the playoffs in 5 of the previous 6 years and was an all-time worst 3-15 before your arrival. You’ve had 7 straight 10+win seasons in a row, an all-time club record, and 7 straight playoff appearances, and you’ve been coach of the year more than any other coach since you started 9 years ago. In that time your roster has featured 15 CFL award winners and 43 CFL all-stars, which is tops in the league. No team has won more in the last 7 years, and other than the Stanps, no team has won more since you started your head coaching gig. You coached the team to back-to-back Grey Cup victories. You’re the 4 time defending Western Division champions, something this league hasn’t seen in over 40 years. No other team has more playoff wins, Grey Cup appearances or Championships during your tenure. You are on track this season to become the all-time winningest coach in the club’s 93 year history.

It’s obvious that you are failing at putting out the most optimum roster to smugly satisfy a personal Canada-first agenda that is failing us competitively. Explain yourself! Asking on behalf of fans who know better”

1 minute ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

“Coach O’Shea, you turned around a club that had missed the playoffs in 5 of the previous 6 years and was an all-time worst 3-15 before your arrival. You’ve had 7 straight 10+win seasons in a row, an all-time club record, and 7 straight playoff appearances, and you’ve been coach of the year more than any other coach since you started 9 years ago. In that time your roster has featured 15 CFL award winners and 43 CFL all-stars, which is tops in the league. No team has won more in the last 7 years, and other than the Stanps, no team has won more since you started your head coaching gig. You coached the team to back-to-back Grey Cup victories. You’re the 4 time defending Western Division champions, something this league hasn’t seen in over 40 years. No other team has more playoff wins, Grey Cup appearances or Championships during your tenure. You are on track this season to become the all-time winningest coach in the club’s 93 year history.

It’s obvious that you are failing at putting out the most optimum roster to smugly satisfy a personal Canada-first agenda that is failing us competitively. Explain yourself! Asking on behalf of fans who know better”

Well, this is just a terrible post. 

He's infallible now? No critical analysis allowed?