Les Waseau @ Bombers GDT

Nolby

Just now, Booch said:

Man rep after rep of Thomas cause we roster nobody else is sickening...and he really living up to his Fatboi name...good god

Sad thing is we have some guys. But he was soo gassed after the first quarter it’s scary. Honestly dude needs to step away, you can’t play half the d reps and gas in a quarter. Dude is playing with his life span. 

Just now, Booch said:

Totally....and used Jeffcoat or WJ as a DA and ran sets with the Jeff's and fox and Walker ..dare to dream I guess

It’s insane to me that in pro sports we have roster needs, and we have the pieces we need but refuse to use them. 
 Could you imagine if an nba team refused to use an exemption contract or nfl franchise tag etc just mad 

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Huge loss...when him and Kongbo left lineup...our DL rotation has been crap ever since

And stove. 

Just now, wbbfan said:

It’s insane to me that in pro sports we have roster needs, and we have the pieces we need but refuse to use them. 
 Could you imagine if an nba team refused to use an exemption contract or nfl franchise tag etc just mad 

Christ...we have pieces already we choose to not even dress....that's the even more baffling...almost questionable thing...

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Collaros has always been hyper aggressive. He throws into double coverage, he forces shorts down field, he doesn’t throw it away or eat it. 
 We need to keep a pressure release in the scheme for him but he’s gonna do this stuff. 

Didn't throw a pick six in his first 36 starts as Bomber.

3 in his last 3 quarters.

4 in last 5 games.

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Collaros has always been hyper aggressive. He throws into double coverage, he forces shorts down field, he doesn’t throw it away or eat it. 
 We need to keep a pressure release in the scheme for him but he’s gonna do this stuff. 

Yeah ,he has that gun slinger mentality. Awesome when it works ,but he's accounted for all of Als points. Otherwise were home and cooled. Faj has made a couple plays , nothing major .

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Is it possible that we in fact don’t have the roster pieces? Maybe Parker isn’t the messiah some proclaim him to be, as one example. I mean, we have a very limited sample size to consider for him, and not all of us can watch him work out at the gym. 

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Didn't throw a pick six in his first 36 starts as Bomber.

3 in his last 3 quarters.

4 in last 5 games.

Yep but we had dominant teams prior to this year. And tbh the level of play wasn’t great against us. It wasn’t gonna last forever. Better now than in the post season. 
 Our offence in general is a real mess and rn 

Just now, HardCoreBlue said:

No real adjustments needed 2nd half. Just more consistent execution we should be fine. 

Disagree.  Montreal has their safety and sometimes MLB lying in wait watching Collaros eyes to run under anything quick off playaction.  Need to adjust.

I think we need to spread them out, we have 2 extra blockers (plus Oliviera) on the 2nd pick six, max protect again on Duquoy's first pick.

No need for everyone on field to cover a potential receiver = safety playing robber.

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

Disagree.  Montreal has their safety and sometimes MLB lying in wait watching Collaros eyes to run under anything quick off playaction.  Need to adjust.

I think we need to spread them out, we have 2 extra blockers (plus Oliviera) on the 2nd pick six, max protect again on Duquoy's first pick.

No need for everyone on field to cover a potential receiver = safety playing robber.

I was hoping you’d chime in. :)

Just now, TrueBlue4ever said:

Is it possible that we in fact don’t have the roster pieces? Maybe Parker isn’t the messiah some proclaim him to be, as one example. I mean, we have a very limited sample size to consider for him, and not all of us can watch him work out at the gym. 

Sure it’s possible. But it’s not possible that we have time and again started and rostered players who are the worst in the league at their position because we didn’t have better options. 
 Is it possible you think that our roster management is just putrid and the roster not as deep and dominant as it once was so it costs us much more now? 
 I mean we waste two das and refuse to take advantage of the naturalized ni. We employ a terrible pr. 
 Believe it or not it isn’t real hard to find warm bodies on the dl to back up and rotate. They are actually extremely plentiful.