Les Waseau @ Bombers GDT

Nolby

1 minute ago, Piggy 1 said:

He's a beast ,period. Too bad we can't spell him off more.

Well....we could....but there is a fullback getting 7 reps a game in the way

2 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Is it possible that we in fact don’t have the roster pieces? Maybe Parker isn’t the messiah some proclaim him to be, as one example. I mean, we have a very limited sample size to consider for him, and not all of us can watch him work out at the gym. 

Parker was more than capable last yr....looked real good in preseason up to injury...he's totally fine...and prob one best pure tacklers on the team

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Disagree.  Montreal has their safety and sometimes MLB lying in wait watching Collaros eyes to run under anything quick off playaction.  Need to adjust.

I think we need to spread them out, we have 2 extra blockers (plus Oliviera) on the 2nd pick six, max protect again on Duquoy's first pick.

No need for everyone on field to cover a potential receiver = safety playing robber.

MTL is scheming well...and out coaching us

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Disagree.  Montreal has their safety and sometimes MLB lying in wait watching Collaros eyes to run under anything quick off playaction.  Need to adjust.

I think we need to spread them out, we have 2 extra blockers (plus Oliviera) on the 2nd pick six, max protect again on Duquoy's first pick.

No need for everyone on field to cover a potential receiver = safety playing robber.

Buck logic is jail break screen to Jackson lol. 

3 minutes ago, Tracker said:

But Bennett has not shown power, speed or technique. Bombers must be gambling that he will develop, but the early returns are not encouraging.

Christ he's already 27....

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Sure it’s possible. But it’s not possible that we have time and again started and rostered players who are the worst in the league at their position because we didn’t have better options. 
 Is it possible you think that our roster management is just putrid and the roster not as deep and dominant as it once was so it costs us much more now? 
 I mean we waste two das and refuse to take advantage of the naturalized ni. We employ a terrible pr. 
 Believe it or not it isn’t real hard to find warm bodies on the dl to back up and rotate. They are actually extremely plentiful. 

Dime a dozen...I know 3 kids looking for work in South cal who would easily take reps...and make plays