Argos @ Als Week 6

Geebrr

25 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

3 of the 6 playoff teams this year will be legitimately awful.  And I don’t really see a path to them being more competitive aside from the Bombers, Argos and Lions being ravaged by injury.

We'll see what happens after Labour Day, as always.

We have a top tier of three team.

There is still some hope that Sask, Hammy, Cgy can become a little more relevant. 

Maybe MBT or Streveler come back north and shake things up a bit. 

14 minutes ago, Jesse said:

We'll see what happens after Labour Day, as always.

We have a top tier of three team.

There is still some hope that Sask, Hammy, Cgy can become a little more relevant. 

Maybe MBT or Streveler come back north and shake things up a bit. 

There’s no chance Streveler is back this season.  He’s already on the Jets, every team needs to roster 3 QBs and there’s no restriction on practice roster spots.

1 hour ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Kelly giving me Mike Reilly vibes. He seems legit. Probably the best QB so far this year.

Given his personality, his arrogance may annoy his teammates to the point where they stop working for him. That same personality may compel him to force plays where there is little or no chance of success. There is a thin line between confidence and arrogance.

18 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

Faj-jj is a good QB this year and I'm tired of pretending he's not. 

He's better probably because of better coaching and talent around him, but I dispute that he is "good". 

23 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

He has been performing pretty well, not just compared to the worst QBs in the league but in general. He's hitting deep balls like he never used to and stepping up into the pocket more than he ever used to. Still holds onto the ball way longer than he should most of the time, but as usual he makes things happen when he manages to escape pressure. Some teams right now wishing they could go all in on Faj

1 hour ago, TBURGESS said:

I have that same feeling but with a different QB- Chad Kelly. Hate the Argos with a passion but know it’s great for the league. I’m legitimately concerned for the CFL, doesn’t have that energy it used to have, need it back. Kelly will help.

1 hour ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

There’s no chance Streveler is back this season.  He’s already on the Jets, every team needs to roster 3 QBs and there’s no restriction on practice roster spots.

Strev will.be there thru this yr..and until his min salary for being a place holder basically becomes a detriment to a teams SMS..And that time is quickly coming...

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

Given his personality, his arrogance may annoy his teammates to the point where they stop working for him. That same personality may compel him to force plays where there is little or no chance of success. There is a thin line between confidence and arrogance.

He's better probably because of better coaching and talent around him, but I dispute that he is "good". 

Yeah Faj is adequate to decently average so far from not being surrounded by clowns and idiots and sub par talent...but that being said won't take into the promised land and still has chicken with head cut off tendancies when things break down or the hot quick read isn't there and he needs to process..and that will never change for him...

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

People can watch Montreal and think fajardo is playing well? Guy is still a bloody moron in the pocket. 

Yup..read my post above this...just has no clue and will run himself right into trouble

As for Kelly...has talent..but also thinks he has more than he does...will be prone to blunders like we saw..and will see more as teams see him more...still puts him prob in the top 3 QB talk in the league...but after number 1...that ain't saying much this yr