2022/2023 Off-Season (League/Non-Bombers-specific News)

Noeller

Michael Ball has some serious issues trying to tell fantasy from reality. I've never seen someone say those things about a player. This is the pbp guy for the Riders? What if Fajardo does come back? The starting qb has blocked the guy who is the radio voice of the Riders because he says fajardo isn't mentally tough. That he should be an ******* & not a nice guy. Fajardo also as friends in the locker room. Nothing good can come from this. Just based on his tweets, he should be fired.

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

Exactly what Rod used to do - just inflammatory stuff to satisfy the Riders and rile up everyone else.

Only difference is that Rod is apparently a nice guy in real like whereas Ballsy is still a tool.

Rod never said anything negative about a Rider player the way Ball did about Fajardo. 

5 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Michael Ball has some serious issues trying to tell fantasy from reality. I've never seen someone say those things about a player. This is the pbp guy for the Riders? What if Fajardo does come back? The starting qb has blocked the guy who is the radio voice of the Riders because he says fajardo isn't mentally tough. That he should be an ******* & not a nice guy. Fajardo also as friends in the locker room. Nothing good can come from this. Just based on his tweets, he should be fired.

Rod never said anything negative about a Rider player the way Ball did about Fajardo. 

I'm surprised you care, you've been saying the same things about Evans all year.

But yeah, Ballsy is a hack. He's finding a scapegoat so he can praise the team and make a case for them making the play-offs next year - but everything he says is ludicrous. 

10 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Michael Ball 😂

Think he huffs paint before he starts a show? I do.

7 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Rod never said anything negative about a Rider player the way Ball did about Fajardo

He did about Rider management, which is the reason he is no longer there.

15 minutes ago, bearpants said:

BLM is a lock in Toronto or Hamilton... funny that Ballsy is basically guaranteeing he'll be in Sask... and then proclaiming a massive turn around based solely on that... 😄

His wife is from Washington State and Bo used to spend the off-season there, pretty compelling reason to sign with BC as well if Rourke is gone.

25 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

His wife is from Washington State and Bo used to spend the off-season there, pretty compelling reason to sign with BC as well if Rourke is gone.

I doubt bc wants to lock into a guy for decent money with the possibility Rourke comes back. 

Honestly Hamilton makes so much sense for Mitchell.  Solid pieces already in place, hosting the Grey Cup so they will make every effort to be there. 

3 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

I doubt bc wants to lock into a guy for decent money with the possibility Rourke comes back. 

Honestly Hamilton makes so much sense for Mitchell.  Solid pieces already in place, hosting the Grey Cup so they will make every effort to be there. 

I can see why he wants Toronto. Good to great OL and running game. All of his old receivers. Clear path to success.

Hamilton is probably the next best place. Decent OL, but needs to add pieces. They don't really have the skill players at this point. 

24 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Yeah but so did the riders.....IF spaceman MBT decides to take off then I think BO goes there.....the hammer is going to have to do a lot of rebuilding before they see the Cup again....and beside look what we did to them in their own backyard Cup game...No gurantees for them