Mos Class vs Marino Cheap Shot

BigBlue

16 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

There isn't a team in the league who can afford him.

on top of that, who wants/needs him... I can pretty much guarantee none of Wpg/Cgy/BC have an interest... Edm probably does 😂... Maybe one of the teams out east trying to make a push like Ott or Ham...

35 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

spineless [ spahyn-lis ]

adjective
1. having no spines or quills.
2. having no spine or backbone.
3. having a weak spine; limp.
4. without moral force, resolution, or courage; feeble:
   - a spineless, lily-livered coward.

Craig Dickenson - Head Coach, Saskatchewan Roughriders - University of  Toronto Athletics

he looks like that Uncle Fester character doesnt he?

41 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

spineless [ spahyn-lis ]

adjective

Craig Dickenson - Head Coach, Saskatchewan Roughriders - University of  Toronto Athletics

The irony of you of all people posting this lol! 

It's kind of mean to call a former Bomber coach spineless and a coward.   Maybe in his mind he thinks what he's doing is correct and it's more of a situation that he lacks experience or knowledge on how to be a good head coach rather then him being a coward.  

Just now, GCn20 said:

Not saying it would be easy, but right now Hamilton has to be pretty desperate, and there is always Chris Jones.

I don't know if a beleaguered receiver would help the Ti-Cats. I also doubt Jones would have any interest in trading for Williams right now; he could just wait until next year to sign him without giving up anything.

2 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

I don't know if a beleaguered receiver would help the Ti-Cats. I also doubt Jones would have any interest in trading for Williams right now; he could just wait until next year to sign him without giving up anything.

You might be right. However, I think the RIders will try offload him.

57 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

spineless [ spahyn-lis ]

adjective

Article from Rob Vanstone proving its not just us who question this guys leadership:

Roughriders head coach Craig Dickenson was clearly rankled by Williams’ latest indiscretion, noting that “he feels bad about it.”

How many times have we heard that over the past two months?

Dickenson on July 8: “Garrett feels bad about it.”

Dickenson on Aug. 22, after revealing that linebacker Gary Johnson Jr. had received a team-issued suspension for an off-field incident: “He feels bad about what happened.”

This is the year of “he feels bad about it.” Is it too late to print up T-shirts? Posters, anyone?

14 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

tHe IrOnY!

Imagine running to the defense of a guy who was a coach with the Bombers for a season. And one of the most forgettable seasons, too.

I'm not running to the defense ,  I'm merely pointing out that you share traits with the guy and that you like to resort to name calling.    I didn't see you calling him a spineless coward when he was part of our staff?   The guy is a terrible head coach and I would assume is in over his head.  I don't think off the field the guy is some spineless coward or is malicious or evil.   Dude simply is more of a positional coach then a head coach and nothing wrong with that.   

42 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Not saying it would be easy, but right now Hamilton has to be pretty desperate, and there is always Chris Jones.

SSK is going to send the team they're fighting for a playoff spot with, an offensive weapon? doubtful.

30 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I'm not running to the defense ,  I'm merely pointing out that you share traits with the guy and that you like to resort to name calling.    I didn't see you calling him a spineless coward when he was part of our staff?   The guy is a terrible head coach and I would assume is in over his head.  I don't think off the field the guy is some spineless coward or is malicious or evil.   Dude simply is more of a positional coach then a head coach and nothing wrong with that.   

I bet you're super fun at parties.

"Why didn't you call that guy names before he did anything that would result in him being made fun of, huh?!" lol. relax man, it's a fan forum/jokes. 

3 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I bet you're super fun at parties.

"Why didn't you call that guy names before he did anything that would result in him being made fun of, huh?!" lol. relax man, it's a fan forum/jokes. 

Him just yesterday when I posted a tweet in another thread: "It's a message board if you don't like other opinions then you probably should stay off the net?"

Streets Of Oof GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Oof.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

What's his title right now?  What do the responsibilities of that title entail?

The TBurg-i-ness of this post has not gone unnoticed.

a smelly fart was in our locker room longer than Dickenson....and his time here was non descript....and he is gutless and has no spine to control things...I truly think he is intimidated by some of his players, and won't/cant make the decisions a good HC can....and it shows in a glaring way there....things festered, and got worse, and you could slowly see the inmates taking over the facility there....even yrs ago when he was let go from somewhere else due to his lack of commitment and rather snow board than put in the work...never been impressed with the guy, and the last 2 seasons kinda confirm things

10 minutes ago, Booch said:

a smelly fart was in our locker room longer than Dickenson....and his time here was non descript....and he is gutless and has no spine to control things...I truly think he is intimidated by some of his players, and won't/cant make the decisions a good HC can....and it shows in a glaring way there....things festered, and got worse, and you could slowly see the inmates taking over the facility there....even yrs ago when he was let go from somewhere else due to his lack of commitment and rather snow board than put in the work...never been impressed with the guy, and the last 2 seasons kinda confirm things

The irony is that it was the RIders he walked away from because they were trying to cut into his snowboarding time by having the coordinators report early.

Just now, Geebrr said:

Chris Jones has the same group/mentality amongst his team. 

Dave’s little brother just carried it forward and let it grow exponentially.

I think with CJ there was the possibility he could cut you for absolutely nothing regardless 

actually Dave is the little brother