3 stars plus hh ugly wins better than a pretty loss

wbbfan

1 schoen. One of the only goes to show up on offense today.

2 the dl lots of good performances Willy with kds lawson and Mack sacks  

3 biggie and clements  lots of tough scrape to the ball plays and side line to side line action  

Hh nichols pick  

Edited by wbbfan

• wbbfan changed the title to 3 stars plus hh ugly wins better than a pretty loss

1. Schoen - Self explanatory. 

2. Legs - Outstanding job punting last night. The kid will be alright. Patience.

3. The defence. Five sacks in the first half. Yards given up but no tuddies. 10 points allowed is a good day at the office.

HH - Maybe off the board a bit, but I'll go Brady Oliveria. 4.8 yards per carry last night. Probably should have gotten more touches given his YPC and the lopsided TOP last night.

HH to Duran carter for getting absolutely dummied by Schoen on that long TD… I laughed out loud for quite a while on that one… if Jones had any sense carter would be released already… but thankfully he made pick so for everyone else’s entertainment, that’ll be good enough to keep trotting him out in the defensive backfield 🤣

24 minutes ago, bearpants said:

HH to Duran carter for getting absolutely dummied by Schoen on that long TD… I laughed out loud for quite a while on that one… if Jones had any sense carter would be released already… but thankfully he made pick so for everyone else’s entertainment, that’ll be good enough to keep trotting him out in the defensive backfield 🤣

Gainey was the hb on that side too. 

2 former prider defenders that weren’t even in the same time zone as the receiver. 

Beautiful 

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost

18 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Riderfans are using Duron covering nobody and having a short pass drop into his lap as evidence that he can still play.

His effort on the kick returns was laughable.  I can’t imagine they’d dress him again.  He’s so far past beyond being done as a useful player if he ever was one with the personality disorder.

Schoen........this kid has the goods.....nfl probably looking very hard his way....find a guy ...they take him but hopefully not for another year

Willie and the boys.......... Jefferson ..what a difference maker he's been.....slot him here ...slot him there...he's everywhere

Houston and the boys.....especially Houston who is really starting to come into his own