2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

26 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

i wonder if Anthony Calvillo would have the stats he has if he didn't play nearly every down of every game whether the Als had a big lead or not? Marc Trestman let him pile up the passing stats season after season. 

Well and when Rourke was hurt why the hell were they still running 5 step drops and going downfield?  Game was over.

2 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Terrible news for Rourke, BC and the CFL.

To the comment about this means we're going to be first, **** that kind of talk. Ignorant comment just inviting some disaster on us and reeks of arrogant fanbases world wide.

Sorry, comments on a fan forum influence nothing, God wouldn't read MBB even if he existed.

BC kinda begged for this to happen tho...cant deny it...in every game he was in there well past practical...save smart and prudent...so hate for it to happen...and would never wish it but it was avoidable.

In my opinion I see PIpkin starting this week against the Riders...and even then I still see B.C winning..that first game after an injury like that a lot of times teams come out hard and get that win....then reality sets in and other teams see what they have to scheme against. 

Nothing is ever guaranteed but it makes our opportunity to clinch a west final much easier 

I think BC will be fine. And honestly don't think they will miss a beat as they are a good team. That oline is solid and they got some explosive receivers. I think based on what I've seen, bombers would win more than they lose with Dru Brown too. 

Backup went in and went 5 for 5. 

They will be fine. 

I'll go there..  I think the CFL has 1 elite team. 1 good team. 2 ok teams. And then 5 crappy ones.  

Winnipeg 

BC 

Calgary and Toronto 

Sask Montreal Edmonton 

Ottawa 

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I think BC will be fine. And honestly don't think they will miss a beat as they are a good team. That oline is solid and they got some explosive receivers. I think based on what I've seen, bombers would win more than they lose with Dru Brown too. 

They will be fine. 

I'll go there..  I think the CFL has 1 elite team. 1 good team. 2 ok teams. And then 5 crappy ones.  

Winnipeg 

BC 

Calgary and Toronto 

Sask Montreal Edmonton 

Ottawa 

The easiest way to the cup is through the East. 

If I'm betting at this moment I'd say it's an All west Grey Cup.

Edited by Goalie

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

They will be fine. 

Winnipeg 

BC 

Calgary and Toronto 

Sask Montreal Edmonton 

Ottawa 

BC has really struggled to run the ball.  It's all on the QB.  Those same receivers have played on bad teams too.

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

BC has really struggled to run the ball.  It's all on the QB.  Those same receivers have played on bad teams too.

Some of our best have too. BC has a good overall team. I don't think they can beat Us but... I still think they are the best of the rest. 

31 minutes ago, Booch said:

BC kinda begged for this to happen tho...cant deny it...in every game he was in there well past practical...save smart and prudent...so hate for it to happen...and would never wish it but it was avoidable.

In my opinion I see PIpkin starting this week against the Riders...and even then I still see B.C winning..that first game after an injury like that a lot of times teams come out hard and get that win....then reality sets in and other teams see what they have to scheme against. 

Nothing is ever guaranteed but it makes our opportunity to clinch a west final much easier 

Good thing you opionion is wrong and O'Connor will get the start.

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

Terrible news for Rourke, BC and the CFL.

To the comment about this means we're going to be first, **** that kind of talk. Ignorant comment just inviting some disaster on us and reeks of arrogant fanbases world wide.

We have to be cautious about Collaros' health, not panic-stricken. I'm pretty sure that some of the Rider fans are wishing on end of ill on Collaros, and I would feel a heckuva lot better if we had the o-line we had last year, but you go to war with the army you have, not necessarily the army you want.

53 minutes ago, Goalie said:

They will be fine. 

Winnipeg 

BC 

Calgary and Toronto 

Sask Montreal Edmonton 

Ottawa 

The easiest way to the cup is through the East. 

If I'm betting at this moment I'd say it's an All west Grey Cup.

There's no way BC just continues to glide,Rourke made that team go

1 hour ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Well and when Rourke was hurt why the hell were they still running 5 step drops and going downfield?  Game was over.

I was saying th same thing when the game was going on. They wanted to run up the score & pad everyone's stats. Make sure Rourke wins the CFL's MOP Award. The Lions were really getting greedy as the season went on. They got burned with their selfishness & ego. Hope Rick Campbell slept well the last two nights.  He ****** over his star generational qb & may have also ****** up his career if that injury doesn't heal fully.  

15 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

Yep, they may still win more of their remaining games than they lose, but a lot of teams are now going to give them a good run for their money.  They won't be blowing any teams out of the park.

They sure had a lot of fun kicking sand in team's faces, didn't they? Every night a party. Well, that ended rather quickly. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

I can’t see BC doing better than around .500 here on out.

They are not that good on defence and their OL is real bad. 

That still may get them a home playoff game though. 

If Rourke isn’t back by the playoffs we will see Calgary in the West Final 

Breaking News: Nick Arbuckle has been traded to the BC Lions for a 6th round pick in the 2023 Draft & a 7th round pick in 2024. 

A bag of footballs may be included in 2024 depending on his performance.this season.  ;)

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

Rourke won't be back. 

3 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I really wanted to see that air show play here in minus 20 weather on November 13th. 

1 hour ago, Fatty Liver said:

Yep, they may still win more of their remaining games than they lose, but a lot of teams are now going to give them a good run for their money.  They won't be blowing any teams out of the park.

BCs defense is really gonna be tested from here on out,will be a very tired bunch.

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

Not if they stick with Mitchell at QB. He is done like dinner.