GDT - Week 10 - Elks @ The Champs

JCon

1 minute ago, Mark F said:

Hansen.... sure like that guy. good player, and always sticking upmfor his teammates

bighill gets the crunch of the game for the hit on ellingson

Hansen may not be with the Bombers for a long while, but he will have some really great memories.

Just now, bustamente said:

Going to be a roomful of happy Bombers except for one who will always have memories of being a shitty kicker on the best team in the CFL

idk i think collaros and some wrs gonna be wishing they did more wanting to show up big next week. 

1 hour ago, Wideleft said:

I have a cat that hunts rabbits.  Once it catches them, he bites them to put them in shock.  He'll lay on top of them holding them down and then he'll back off and lie next to them looking them right in the eye while they suffer before he eats them.

I'm saying this for no particular reason.

For those who didn't get it, the Bombers are my cat, and the Elks are the rabbits.

Just now, Bomber_fanaddict said:

What’s the status on Crapinga? Not that he’s much better but I’d feel slightly more confident in him at this point. 

they put him on the 6game but I suspected that was maybe a stash him away thing. I think his role here is as a kicker coach. we havent had any update on his injury. Idk unless we hear about it this week I dont think we see another crappy kick. though he couldnt be worse than mortada.