Jump to content

They are who Jefferson thought they were


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Dr Zaius said:

but i was told fajardo was the best player in the league?

What a strange statement from Suitor at the start of the game to talk about 2021 MOP's and cf being considered and rationalize it because we are in an abbreviated season.

In retrospect you should have indeed wore that green tie of yours.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

What a strange statement from Suitor at the start of the game to talk about 2021 MOP's and cf being considered and rationalize it because we are in an abbreviated season.

In retrospect you should have indeed wore that green tie of yours.

 

Suitors commentary last night was insufferable. No way he should have been allowed to broadcast, even more pathetic was his attempt at plugging his gig with the Saskatchewan radio station. Very unprofessional in my opinion.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yup...he shouldn't be allowed to do the Labour day game ..he's such a homer...Fajardo front runner for MOP...Fajardo was off tonight...no mention it was due to Winnipeg defense..yap yap yap but adds nothing really of any worth to the broadcast 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Suitor was an embarrassment. Cheerleading for the green team the entire night.

Yup, Suitor has been a Rider shill his whole life, and even he knows it. So much so that he pointed out in the pre-game that he was wearing a silver tie so you couldnt call him a homer, or something to that effect. He forgot to mention the green thong he had on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

I loved watching it actually … seeing them backtrack on everything and fumble over trying to explain why the Riders looked so terrible 🤣

I got pretty fatigued by the amount of times they said riders. I bet if you counted up every reference to both teams sask would have a 10 to 1 advantage. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

I got pretty fatigued by the amount of times they said riders. I bet if you counted up every reference to both teams sask would have a 10 to 1 advantage. 

to be fair, that's mostly just suitor. I think dunigan has picked up on how badly suitor calls bombers games that he goes out of his way to be a blind bombers homer at every chance he gets

Edited by Dr Zaius
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

to be fair, that's mostly just suitor. I think dunigan has picked up on how badly suitor calls bombers games that he goes out of his way to be a blind bombers homer at every chance he gets

Nothin' wrong with that ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Late to the party but I’ll also add just how much I enjoyed the game and resultant Bomber victory yesterday.  Sure it’s irksome but we’re talking about a Rider home game on Labour Day weekend, so the (literal) mouth-frothing green mob always takes centre stage, and the broadcast follows suit(or).

Dominant D, the effective O, and mainly-meh-but-not-ultimately-costly special teams play totally outmatched Sask.  Pretenders got thrashed in their own barn and it was ******* glorious.  Bombers players knew how much it cut deep.  

Outside of beating them in the playoffs, I can’t remember so thoroughly revelling in green tears and handwringing.  I was screaming at the TV “ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!!” as rider fans poured out with a minute left.  The looks my wife gave me you’d think I was a vampire rolling around in a tub of green blood.

Anyways can’t wait for next Saturday. Carry on!

Edited by BigBlueFanatic
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

he's clearly joking. jesus christ

Given the pages of comments about Suitor, especially during the two week Rider period, it’s not that clear. And I’m an atheist by the way, so the formal title is not accurate and not needed. (That’s a clear joke, just for clarity’s sake). 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Given the pages of comments about Suitor, especially during the two week Rider period, it’s not that clear. And I’m an atheist by the way, so the formal title is not accurate and not needed. (That’s a clear joke, just for clarity’s sake). 😁

Maybe you need a touch of Fajardos Jesus sprinkles...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-09-05 at 8:23 PM, IC Khari said:

Fajardo is definitely who we thought he was, when playing the Bombers 😇

 

On 2021-09-05 at 8:25 PM, 17to85 said:

I told you, don't let him run and fajardos noodle arm ain't gonna do ****. 

I was listening to the pre-game before the LDC and Tait and Irving were giving major props to Fajardo, talking about all he has accomplished and what hr had done so far this year...but Doug was adamant that he just didn't see it.

He also admitted he could be biased against anything Riders, but damn if he didn't call it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...