Game 1 vs Ti-Cats Depth Charts

Jpan85

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jpan85 said:

There is also that new nationalized american rule too but not sure how that all works and who is all qualified as a naturalized american. 

Anyone who has been with us for 3 or more years, or has been in the league for 5 years...so no one who isn't already starting basically.

I’ll preface this by saying I know Stewart and Meredith are banged up, but I really am whelmed that we had two years to improve our receiving core and we are trotting out Nelson and Bailey week 1.

I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

I’ll preface this by saying I know Stewart and Meredith are banged up, but I really am whelmed that we had two years to improve our receiving core and we are trotting out Nelson and Bailey week 1.

I think Bailey is money, just been too far down the food chain until now. Time to shine.

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

I think Bailey is money, just been too far down the food chain until now. Time to shine.

I think he’s quite adequate. I’d like him if he was like our fourth or fifth option, but he’s probably REC2/3 in this lineup and that worries me a bit. 

22 minutes ago, Mike said:

I think you're under rating Nelson. He's produced every time he's been given the chance. Which admittedly hasn't been a lot. But sure is more than any rookie we currently have. By all reports Nelson also had a great training camp and looks explosive.

1 minute ago, Bigblue204 said:

I think you're under rating Nelson. He's produced every time he's been given the chance. Which admittedly hasn't been a lot. But sure is more than any rookie we currently have. By all reports Nelson also had a great training camp and looks explosive.

I was a huge fan of Nelson when they brought him in, I always cheer for Oregon guys. 

He’s produced basically nothing as a receiver, 4 catches in 2 years and he’s proven that he’s pretty injury prone which is not exactly what I’m interested in hearing when we’re already going into a game banged up at receiver.

2 years to make an impact and he’s known more for falling apart than the one big play he’s made for us on a punt return. I’m not blown away at all, not even close.

Given our total lack of size, I’d much rather see Agudosi in the lineup than a guy who basically plays the exact same role as Demski, just worse.