2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

2 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

per CFL.ca transaction page:

2020-12-23    WPG    WILCOTS, Cedric    DL    A    New Mexico State    Add To    Active Roster
2020-12-23    WPG    JACKSON, Blake    WR    A    Mary Hardin-Baylor    Add To    Active Roster

WE DID SOMETHING!! :)

4 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Oh go on put them out of business why don't you.

As far as 3DN saying teams may want to load up on FA qbs. There aren't any real "names" out there available at qb. I remember Logan Kilgore was on some people's list as a potential starter back in 2019.  There's always James Franklin but the boat may have sailed on him by now. His time with the Argos really messed up his career. Not sure about MBT. He was a Bomber once. Do we try to bring him back if he goes to FA? I'd like to see what Sean McGuire can do but he's unproven... As far as I see Collaros & McGuire are our guys. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

On 2020-12-24 at 7:49 PM, Noeller said:

Bombers are set at QB I think. That's not a particular area of interest for them. They've got enough of their own people to worry about. 

They dont have ecperience behind Collaros. McGuire is a pending FA.

On 2020-12-23 at 10:34 PM, Noeller said:

WE DID SOMETHING!! :)

Nothing on our FAs. Officially Bombers is the only team that have not sign an FA. 

12 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

They dont have ecperience behind Collaros. McGuire is a pending FA.

Nothing on our FAs. Officially Bombers is the only team that have not sign an FA. 

I'm hoping McGuire remains a Bomber and doesn't follow Rigmaiden to BC.
Either way he's a #2 right now, but he has #1 potential. I'd hate to see us be the feeder for another team.

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

McGuire has an opportunity here, why start again somewhere else?

A Bomber he shall remain.

6 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

He seems like he's loyal to the Ti Cats. At least from everything I've read. I just worry about Collaros longevity. 

I'm just sayin' money talks, end of the 2018 season all the Rider faithful thought Jefferson was loyal, too...

18 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

Why is Riderfans.com circle jerking over Nick Marshall? I legit don't get it. They're saying he's the best in the league at his position. 

All I remember is Winston Rose returning a pick back 65 yards and Adams absolutely torching Marshall in the Western Final.

Simple really, wear green? Best in the league

Only thing Marshall is top teir at is being a clown and thug.

McGuire will be back...Bank on it

I'm fine with a tandem of Collaros and McGuire to "start" the season.....he had the best skill set of all the QB's we have had probably for the last 3-4 years...we will impress if given opportunities..

Nice to see the Rider's bringing back bottom teir guys who couldn't get it done for them 2 yrs ago...Labatte...pfft...quickly fading fast..Clarke...One of the most over-rated guys in league next to Marshall really...nothing like settling if you ask me

Marshall has one big play every 3-4 games and many times being useless, and yapping game in and game out, as well as being a selfish player and taking selfish penalties..not a true team guy by any stretchso great signings by them dor the rest of the league

1 hour ago, Dr Zaius said:

Why is Riderfans.com circle jerking over Nick Marshall? I legit don't get it. They're saying he's the best in the league at his position. 

All I remember is Winston Rose returning a pick back 65 yards and Adams absolutely torching Marshall in the Western Final.

I think he ran short yardage and gadget plays as a QB (was it in 2018?) with some success... that's the important stuff you look for in a DB