Random Jets News

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

https://www.tsn.ca/world-juniors/united-states-name-rutger-mcgroarty-captain-for-world-juniors-1.2051341

Good for the kid.  Especially after being hospitalized after that hit.  Hope he does well (just not against Team Canada)

• 2 weeks later...

Florida wins 8-4 (geez it that's how WE normally do against them, P.mo's working his magic) against the Avs, we keep our cushy spot in first place for now (yeah I know it's too early to track but we're in first place overall right now)

Bruins will win their game and the Rangers are going into OT so now we have a three way tie

well the rangers lost but they are behind us

Edited by iHeart

6 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Taken from the Winnipeg Sun:

'Vilardi has eight goals, Iafallo seven — again, more than the $9-million man they were acquired for. Combined, they earn less than Dubois'.

Dubois who? Laine who?

I hope our 2024 second round pick from the Kings pays some dividends too.  Man, I know it's early days but I believe that Chevy fleeced the Kings pretty good.  Would we have gotten that kind of return from the Kings for Laine?  I highly doubt it.  Dubois - way over hyped.  

48 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Chevy the clubhouse leader for NHL Executive Of The Year...

To me a great indicator to help decide who won the trade is would you reverse the trade and get back Dubois?

Methinks the answer is pretty clear.

Hell no.

13 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Taken from the Winnipeg Sun:

'Vilardi has eight goals, Iafallo seven — again, more than the $9-million man they were acquired for. Combined, they earn less than Dubois'.

Dubois who? Laine who?

Was just thinking about that trade. Because of Roslo, points wise we lost it but then we traded PLD and now it's Laine for Vilardi, Iafallo, Kupari and a 2nd :D