Covid-19

JCon

5 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Theo Fluery told Fox news that 1.5 Million people are heading to Ottawa right now!

To be fair, Theo Fleury is an absolute ******* moron. He's been happily cruising down the QAnon/Covidiot rabbit hole if his Twitter feed is any indication of his detachment from reality.

4 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Seriously? Theo doesn't seem to be playing with a full deck.

He's been a few slices short of a loaf for quite some time. The pandemic only damaged his brain further.

1 hour ago, HardCoreBlue said:

When I see someone holding up a placard that says Freedom, I’m confused. What does that actually mean , not just in relation to this current pandemic but as a HumanBeing currently residing on the planet Earth? And what relation does Freedom have with Social Responsibility?

ffs

Freedom is something you fight for, because that kind of power must be earned and respected. Entitlement is something you expect to be handed to you because you believe it is your automatic right above all others. Way too many people today seem to falsely equate the two as the same thing. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

Let's stop pretending that the convoy has anything to do with Covid. These are white supremacists that are using very limited restrictions as a platform to spread hate and promote fascism. Truckers, on a regular basis, face farrrr more restrictions and incursions into their personal "freedoms" than a vaccine mandate. 

6 minutes ago, JCon said:

Let's stop pretending that the convoy has anything to do with Covid. These are white supremacists that are using very limited restrictions as a platform to spread hate and promote fascism. Truckers, on a regular basis, face farrrr more restrictions and incursions into their personal "freedoms" than a vaccine mandate. 

If they want to talk about freedom and equality, use their trucks and loads of free time to bring food to remote First Nations. Donate the money raised to ensure reserves have clean drinking water.

A group of entitled people expecting to be free of any responsibility to the rest of society is what this is. Self-victimization and promoting themselves as heroes to Canada. Backed and encouraged by people that know how to manipulate them.

1 hour ago, HardCoreBlue said:

When I see someone holding up a placard that says Freedom, I’m confused. What does that actually mean , not just in relation to this current pandemic but as a HumanBeing currently residing on the planet Earth? And what relation does Freedom have with Social Responsibility?

ffs

There are those who confuse freedom with licence.

14 minutes ago, WildPath said:

If they want to talk about freedom and equality, use their trucks and loads of free time to bring food to remote First Nations. Donate the money raised to ensure reserves have clean drinking water.

A group of entitled people expecting to be free of any responsibility to the rest of society is what this is. Self-victimization and promoting themselves as heroes to Canada. Backed and encouraged by people that know how to manipulate them.

"Useful idiots"

Woman With MS Dies of COVID After Doctors Told Her She Couldn’t Get Vaxxed, Family Says

The family of a California woman who died from COVID-19 announced that they’re suing health-care provider Kaiser Permanente, alleging she was denied a vaccine and refused monoclonal antibody treatment after she was infected. Nerissa Regnier, a 45-year-old realtor with three children, had multiple sclerosis but was “managing” the disease, said Annee Della Donna, an attorney for the family. When she approached Kaiser about getting vaccinated, Regnier was told more than half a dozen times in six months that she could not receive the vaccine because it contained a “live virus,” the lawyer alleged. (Not one of the available COVID-19 vaccines contains live viruses.) Regnier later tested positive for the coronavirus. Hospitalized at a medical center within Kaiser’s network, she was denied monoclonal antibody treatment, Della Donna alleged. Regnier died Dec. 16. Kaiser officials have declined to comment on Regnier’s case, instead insisting that the company is committed to providing the “highest quality health care appropriate” for each patient.

Woman With MS Dies of COVID After Doctors Told Her She Couldn’t Get Vaxxed, Family Says (thedailybeast.com)

42 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Woman With MS Dies of COVID After Doctors Told Her She Couldn’t Get Vaxxed, Family Says

The family of a California woman who died from COVID-19 announced that they’re suing health-care provider Kaiser Permanente, alleging she was denied a vaccine and refused monoclonal antibody treatment after she was infected. Nerissa Regnier, a 45-year-old realtor with three children, had multiple sclerosis but was “managing” the disease, said Annee Della Donna, an attorney for the family. When she approached Kaiser about getting vaccinated, Regnier was told more than half a dozen times in six months that she could not receive the vaccine because it contained a “live virus,” the lawyer alleged. (Not one of the available COVID-19 vaccines contains live viruses.) Regnier later tested positive for the coronavirus. Hospitalized at a medical center within Kaiser’s network, she was denied monoclonal antibody treatment, Della Donna alleged. Regnier died Dec. 16. Kaiser officials have declined to comment on Regnier’s case, instead insisting that the company is committed to providing the “highest quality health care appropriate” for each patient.

Woman With MS Dies of COVID After Doctors Told Her She Couldn’t Get Vaxxed, Family Says (thedailybeast.com)

this **** pisses me off. So my mother in law is a severely compromised MS sufferer. She's only 65, but you'd think she's 90. Fully bed-ridden, can't feed herself...nothing. She's been triple-vaxxed since late last year and will be getting her 4th at the end of Feb. My only *real* concern throughout the pandemic is keeping her safe. Somehow, so far, we've dodged the bullet (*knocks on wood*)...... I thank Christ (metaphorically) every damn day for the vaccines that have kept her somewhat safe....

Intensive care unit number hits 4th-wave high as Manitoba reports 14 COVID-19 deaths on Thursday | CBC News

Pretty disheartening to see that we're up 6 patients in ICU on a day that they announce 14 have passed away from Covid. This is the result of "waiting to see how this plays out". A predictable outcome when hospitalizations and ICU admissions lag infections.

15 minutes ago, Noeller said:

this **** pisses me off. So my mother in law is a severely compromised MS sufferer. She's only 65, but you'd think she's 90. Fully bed-ridden, can't feed herself...nothing. She's been triple-vaxxed since late last year and will be getting her 4th at the end of Feb. My only *real* concern throughout the pandemic is keeping her safe. Somehow, so far, we've dodged the bullet (*knocks on wood*)...... I thank Christ (metaphorically) every damn day for the vaccines that have kept her somewhat safe....

My mother has MS and has lived through 2 different outbreaks at her care home. Luckily she got the vaccine early, is now triple-vaxxed, and was able to avoid catching it both times. She has been battling it since 1987, more than half her life. I was 8 or so when she was diagnosed and have very few memories of her without MS. She's been in a wheel chair for 20+ years but weve been lucky as her condition hasnt really deteriorated over the years very much, yet. Terrible disease with very little known about the origins. Tell your mother-in-law to keep her chin up. Its a disease that can fluctuate and some peoples symptoms get milder over time. New treatments are on the horizon.

39 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Wait until you find out they are the ones we elect to public office!

Maybe, maybe not. Maybe in some cases they are using some of the people who voted for them to succeed in their morally and ethically corrupt entrepreneurial pursuits partnered with their major corporate donors who benefit as well. In this case, they’re not so dumb. The dumb ones are the low to middle class individuals pulling out their Visa cards to  contribute to these endeavours.

The political system is more structured for entrepreneurial opportunities than it is to build policy that helps people of all backgrounds. 

Right now dumbness is in demand so the market is supplying that demand turning fantastic profits.

Anti-vaxx 'expert' claims vaccines will turn people into ‘transhumanist cyborgs' controlled by 5G

Sherri Tenpenny is an influential religious-right anti-vaccine activist who has testified before the Ohio state House, appeared on Charlie Kirk’s podcast, and been a speaker at multiple ReAwaken America events, where she has shared the stage with the likes of Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, Eric Trump, Mike Lindell, Michael Flynn, Roger Stone, and Alex Jones.

Despite the fact that Tenpenny is an osteopathic doctor with no expertise on vaccines, she regularly appears on right-wing programs where she spreads wild conspiracy theories about COVID-19 vaccines.

Recently, she has begun to claim that COVID-19 vaccines are designed to create “quantum entanglement” between those who take them and the internet in an effort to turn humanity into “transhumanist cyborgs.”

“The stated goal is to depopulate the planet and the ones that are left, either make them chronically sick or turn them into transhumanist cyborgs that can be manipulated externally by 5G, by magnets, by all sorts of things,” Tenpenny said during an appearance on “The Stew Peters Show” Thursday night. “I got dragged through the mud by the mainstream media when I said that in May of last year in front of the House committee in Columbus, [Ohio]. Well, guess what? It’s all true.”

“The whole issue of quantum entanglement and what the shots do in terms of the frequencies and the electronic frequencies that come inside of your body and hook you up to the ‘Internet of Things,’ the quantum entanglement that happens immediately after you’re injected,” she continued. “You get hooked up to what they’re trying to develop. It’s called the hive mind, and they want all of us there as a node and as an electronic avatar that is an exact replica of us except it’s an electronic replica, it’s not our God given body that we were born with. And all of that will be running through the metaverse that they’re talking about. All of these things are real, Stew. All of them. And it’s happening right now. It’s not some science fiction thing happening out in the future; it’s happening right now in real time.”

Anti-vaxx 'expert' claims vaccines will turn people into ‘transhumanist cyborgs' controlled by 5G - Alternet.org

Washington State Trooper Who Quit Over Vaccine Mandates Reportedly Dies Of COVID

Washington State Trooper Robert LaMay, who grabbed headlines when he blew up at Gov. Jay Inslee (D) over vaccine mandates last year, has died of COVID-19, KIRO news radio reported Friday.  He was 50.

LaMay published a video he recorded on his last day in which he said, “Jay Inslee can kiss my ass.”

LaMay started his career in 1999, and worked all over the state. He retired last October instead of getting vaccinated.

“We don’t do vaccines,” he told Fox News in an interview last year after he quit, referring to himself and his family. “We don’t do flu shots or any of that stuff.”

Washington State Trooper Who Quit Over Vaccine Mandates Reportedly Dies Of COVID | HuffPost Latest News

(Can we say he was dead wrong?)

On 2022-01-27 at 12:04 PM, blue_gold_84 said:

To be fair, Theo Fleury is an absolute ******* moron. He's been happily cruising down the QAnon/Covidiot rabbit hole if his Twitter feed is any indication of his detachment from reality.

He's been a few slices short of a loaf for quite some time. The pandemic only damaged his brain further.

To be fair, I won’t tell tales out of school. I’ve been around Theo Fleury once. I realize he has suffered unimaginably. However, one encounter was enough to tell me that I would not take his advice on how to make a mustard sandwich.