2020 CFL Free-Agents

M.O.A.B.

1 hour ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Judge is a WIL though and Canadian 

And our Will we have (Kyrie Wilson) is better..and will be cheaper being an American..and has the right attitude and character..Judge isnt overly impressive for being a token Canadian and has that Rider mentality of being an arse in him now..may be hard to break it out of him

6 minutes ago, Booch said:

And our Will we have (Kyrie Wilson) is better..and will be cheaper being an American..and has the right attitude and character..Judge isnt overly impressive for being a token Canadian and has that Rider mentality of being an arse in him now..may be hard to break it out of him

Give me a break - Didn’t take WillieJ long to lose the rider attitude...  Judge is a good player

13 minutes ago, Booch said:

Kyrie Wilson all day. 

Solid in pass coverage, better against the run. Physical as ****. 

45 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Give me a break - Didn’t take WillieJ long to lose the rider attitude...  Judge is a good player

Willie was loud and brash but played clean and really good and backed it up...Judge is more In the Edam..Marshall..Putifoy mold..cheap shotter..yapper who cant back it up..and Wilson is much much better and will be even better next yr o bet

I bet if Judge didnt have that National designation he would never been on the radar for CFL..did zippoty dooda in college..He is not like Singleton who teams were after before it was found out he qualified for a National

1 hour ago, Booch said:

Willie was loud and brash but played clean and really good and backed it up...Judge is more In the Edam..Marshall..Putifoy mold..cheap shotter..yapper who cant back it up..and Wilson is much much better and will be even better next yr o bet

I bet if Judge didnt have that National designation he would never been on the radar for CFL..did zippoty dooda in college..He is not like Singleton who teams were after before it was found out he qualified for a National

You are completely rewriting history - we almost picked Judge...

I don’t see Gainey etc in his play... and as for WillieJ - I’d love to reference some posts from when he walked into the end zone against us last year...  

I would 100% have Judge rotational with Kongbo to fill our 7th Canadian - him or Ackie

love Wilson but I’ll take anyone over Korey Jones any day 

3 hours ago, Booch said:

I seem to remember that Judge, Micah J, Moncreif, and Edem were the punks that our QB dusted during the Banjo Bowl.

Strev made them look like run over rubber dog ****.

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

You are completely rewriting history - we almost picked Judge...

I don’t see Gainey etc in his play... and as for WillieJ - I’d love to reference some posts from when he walked into the end zone against us last year...  

I would 100% have Judge rotational with Kongbo to fill our 7th Canadian - him or Ackie

love Wilson but I’ll take anyone over Korey Jones any day 

We did?? According to??

And yeah people weren't happy with his waltz into endzone..but he is a play maker and like I said can back up the trash talk..which is what that basically was...and occurs constantly on a field.

I'd rather have an Ackie or Adeleke at a safety spot for a national.. Judge isnt good in coverage..and is decent at linebacker but not worth the price he will cost now in year 4 being a "national"

26 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

I seem to remember that Judge, Micah J, Moncreif, and Edem were the punks that our QB dusted during the Banjo Bowl.

Strev made them look like run over rubber dog ****.

And yup..he was trucked..

On 2019-12-01 at 7:55 AM, Brandon said:

Someone suggested that we replace Kyrie ??  I can see people wanting to replace guys like Hecht ...  but to replace a young guy who showed so much and is continually improving and who doesn't cost a fortune.... why>?

I don’t think anyone would replace Kyrie...  Korey Jones - for sure

Bombers are going to have a legit issue with finding a rotational player with kongbo If Thomas retires -nice problem to have with ‘who do you sit’

Id still take adeleke and play him at S or field corner

3 minutes ago, Floyd said:

I don’t think anyone would replace Kyrie...  Korey Jones - for sure

Bombers are going to have a legit issue with finding a rotational player with kongbo If Thomas retires -nice problem to have with ‘who do you sit’

Id still take adeleke and play him at S or field corner

I'd really push and work for Exume to play at safety..closes fast..has nose for the ball..and is a hitter too

1 hour ago, Booch said:

I'd really push and work for Exume to play at safety..closes fast..has nose for the ball..and is a hitter too

I’d love to see this happen

I also think if we don’t re-sign Collaros that our first round pick will be a DB

17 hours ago, Booch said:

This, and Briggs can absolutely play a rotational role. He was having a solid year until he got hurt. Judge will want $$ and likely want to be a starter. Which is fair, but doesnt fit with how the bombers look right now.

4 online...? 1 rb, 2 Wr. 1DL/CB/LB/S. 

45 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

This, and Briggs can absolutely play a rotational role. He was having a solid year until he got hurt. Judge will want $$ and likely want to be a starter. Which is fair, but doesnt fit with how the bombers look right now.

4 online...? 1 rb, 2 Wr. 1DL/CB/LB/S. 

I'm thinking we will be going 3 o-lineman again.,..which 3 will be decided in TC..Harris..Demski and Woli if he's back, or Peterman gets his opportunity...Again 1 on defense but where next year not sure..I'd like us to roll with the Richardson/Nevis (if back or the use of another cheaper American monster) as the d-line starters and a National in the Defensive Backfield somewhere..be it wide side Corner or safety.

1 minute ago, sweep the leg said:

Connor Griffiths will be the next guy in line.

yEAH I would think Griffith has progressed enough to rotate in on the D-line..he showed well in Pre-Season games and can easily absorb 10 to 15 reps a game on the line if need be. There are also some Canadian D-lineman going to be free agents from other squads too..so options are there if this happens. And really if we go National at safety we don't really need the National DT to rotate and depending on how we use or DI's could DI one..