2020 CFL Free-Agents

M.O.A.B.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

I mean if that's your angle, neither is Winnipeg ;)

actually....many a player has said otherwise about Winnipeg believe it or not...many find it hard to believe..I also can attest..I lived in Cali..Mid west U.S as well as in T.O and ended up settling here..there is a reason for it

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

Addison would be almost a perfect fit in our offence and would be the ideal pickup.

Wouldn't mind Begelton or Evans as "consolation prizes" either, but no matter what, we need to find some receivers.

Wouldn't be surprised if Hardrick moves on, maybe even by our choice, since we may have the horses to start 4 Canadian OL next year. I wouldn't say no to an OL of Bryant-Desjarlais-Couture-Neufeld-Gray with Eli as the 6th man. Could work. Need to find a way to get Bryant signed ASAP though, but I think that's an easy one.

Would love to see a guy like Adeleke here but that sounds extremely expensive.

Yeha we could go 4 nationals I think...And I know Eli was working at Tackle in Hawaii....Bryant I think is just a formal announcement away...me thinks he verbally agreed a while back for 2020

At some point I think Walters has said his first priority is signing his own free agents.

Team that won the Grey Cup convincingly  needs as little change as possible.

only older canuck we have is Jake, I think. Mike Mckenzie sure was a great free agent signing in wpg.

Edited by Mark F

9 minutes ago, Booch said:

and a dirty one...sneaky dirty and usually good for a bad penalty a game...he's always a guy who likes to pile on a guy who is already down for an extra un-needed cheap shot

Speaking of dirty does anyone know who twisted Streveler's ankle? I watched the CFL wired on TSN and I couldn't see it there. CFL Wired did give a better view of the the Hansen 2 for 1 hit than the broadcast did. 

2 hours ago, Dr Zaius said:

Wynn

yeah Dylan Wynn. Not the first time he's been an a$$ hole. Speared a guy who was down.

TORONTO – The Canadian Football League (CFL) announced Saturday that Toronto Argonauts defensive lineman Dylan Wynn has been suspended for one game, effective immediately.

The discipline is in response to a play in the fourth quarter of Friday night’s game, when Wynn hit Edmonton Eskimos running back C.J. Gable. In making this hit, Wynn used his helmet to deliver a late and direct blow to Gable’s head in a reckless manner while the player was on the ground and in a vulnerable position.

comment at cfl.ca

Wynn’s hit was more than late and had to be deliberate. He even left his feet to deliver that hit. Spearing is DANGEROUS and VICIOUS.

https://www.cfl.ca/2018/07/14/argos-dylan-wynn-receives-1-game-suspension/

So great that the Bombers kicked these jerkwads collective ass all over the field.

Edited by Mark F