Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JCon

2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Season ticket holders get a nice discount  ($20 off that price) if they pre-order. Just saying, if you needed another reason to sign up for season tickets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Season ticket holders get a nice discount  ($20 off that price) if they pre-order. Just saying, if you needed another reason to sign up for season tickets.

I had a really nice income tax return, so I'm really close to convincing the wife...ha ha. This might tip the scales for good...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jpan85 said:

Just watching the Grey Cup again on TSN I got to say this if they plan on winning more grey cup games they can’t rely on 6 field goals.

I did some digging and it turns out that the winner is determined by total points scored, regardless whether the points are through touchdowns, field goals or rouges.  So yea, 18 points is 18 points.

Edited by WBBFanWest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WBBFanWest said:

I did some digging and it turns out that the winner is determined by total points scored, regardless whether the points are through touchdowns, field goals or rouges.  So yea, 18 points is 18 points.

What worked in 2016 still works today, as long as they have Medlock kicking field goals, it's all good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

Just watching the Grey Cup again on TSN I got to say this if they plan on winning more grey cup games they can’t rely on 6 field goals.

Watched that today as well,honestly,got a little choked up haha. You see all the fans tearing up and it just gets to you,I blamed the tears on the bedroom fan to the girlfriend,didnt wanna look weak.

Edited by Nolby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...