WF - Bombers @ Riders

JCon

Just now, Alpaca said:

Off topic but; 

Did rider fans get banned here? or not as confident to post here anymore? Stopped reading here for awhile when that ****** brock Streveler (Migs) was pretending to be a bomber fan but Fawned over riders every chance he got. 

Are you sure you're not Mig's burner account? 😀

Just now, Geebrr said:

For me, to rotate my hips like does, I would have flinched 😄

But maybe I am wrong 

You can see by how slow and deliberate his release is. He can't throw against his body right now. Playing catch you don't have to but in a game if you deliberately and slowly point your toes to every target it will either be an interception or you will be creamed. His backpedal is very slow too. Absolutely no coil in his throwing motion. He is maxing out his range at 10-15 yards right now. Zero chance he can suddenly launch the ball 60 yards by Sunday. He may start but he will definitely not be able to make every throw needed.

6 minutes ago, Alpaca said:

Off topic but; 

Did rider fans get banned here? or not as confident to post here anymore? Stopped reading here for awhile when that ****** brock Streveler (Migs) was pretending to be a bomber fan but Fawned over riders every chance he got. 

Rider fans tend to get frustrated when confronted with intelligent conversation and generally leave of their own accord and go back to the internet forum equivalent of kindergarten known as Riderfans where they can bask in the glory of their 45 IQ.

Edited by gcn11

53 minutes ago, Geebrr said:
HE IS THROWING THE BALL.... so far only about 5 yard soft dump passes... But still.... #FajardoWatch2019

Hopefully he pushes it to much and aggregates  even more.

You cannot do **** with an injury there.

Hopefully  they show his new wife in the crowd in horror as JarJarDo gets further pounded in the legal  “strike zone” hehe.

Edited by GOLD MEMBER

2 minutes ago, gcn11 said:

You can see by how slow and deliberate his release is. He can't throw against his body right now. Playing catch you don't have to but in a game if you deliberately and slowly point your toes to every target it will either be an interception or you will be creamed. His backpedal is very slow too. Absolutely no coil in his throwing motion. He is maxing out his range at 10-15 yards right now. Zero chance he can suddenly launch the ball 60 yards by Sunday. He may start but he will definitely not be able to make every throw needed.

I think they will gameplan on him throwing dink and dunk passes. They will probably up their running game and utilize their big physical receivers, Arcenaux Watson to primarily block. 

Playing soft toss with no defence or G urgency coming at you is a different ball game than throwing in anger..having g head on swivel and avoiding a rush..first over exertion he has to make he is finished.. or finished in quick time if he is going into any activity with still some limitations and pain...hurt or not..still want him to play..I'd take an opponent with a first time playoff start..in a win or go home game and one with questionable talent anyway 7 days a week and twice on sunday

Plus it puts to bed any boo hoo hooing from out west that they lost to us in playoffs..again for some reason or another

Just now, NorthernSkunk said:

Doesnt a closed practice also mean if you are at the practice to not be videoing any of it and posting it on social medias ?

I have seen many short clip videos come from closed practices. This is nothing new. The team will allow certain portions to be filmed.

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Playing soft toss with no defence or G urgency coming at you is a different ball game than throwing in anger..having g head on swivel and avoiding a rush..first over exertion he has to make he is finished.. or finished in quick time if he is going into any activity with still some limitations and pain...hurt or not..still want him to play..I'd take an opponent with a first time playoff start..in a win or go home game and one with questionable talent anyway 7 days a week and twice on sunday

Plus it puts to bed any boo hoo hooing from out west that they lost to us in playoffs..again for some reason or another

In a game the QB rarely gets to be perfectly balance, and have a slow and easy release. Can he throw on the run? The video I saw he was backpedaling very slowly and gingerly and his throwing motion was the same.

Edited by gcn11

Just now, gcn11 said:

In a game the QB rarely gets to be perfectly balance, and have a slow and easy release. Can he throw on the run? The video I saw he was backpedaling very slowly and gingerly and his throwing motion was the same.

oblique..core muscle if it was pulled, wont be fully healed in this time, and if he plays (hopefully) the first time he tries to escape the pocket, or get out of the grasp of a defender..he's right back to where he was when he forst injured it...or will be severely hampered. EWven just bracing for a hi or getting tossed down and trying to protect yourself for a fall will aggravate it..I guarantee you as much as Rider Brass and media try to spin it..there is concern there

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

oblique..core muscle if it was pulled, wont be fully healed in this time, and if he plays (hopefully) the first time he tries to escape the pocket, or get out of the grasp of a defender..he's right back to where he was when he forst injured it...or will be severely hampered. EWven just bracing for a hi or getting tossed down and trying to protect yourself for a fall will aggravate it..I guarantee you as much as Rider Brass and media try to spin it..there is concern there

The first time he is pressured and can't step into his throw he will be relying on arms and obliques solely and he will not be able to make those throws.....and that's his bread and butter. What makes him effective is his ability to elude and make the nice off balance throws. Can't do that with his injury. I will be surprised if they actually start him imho.

I don't care if you have Doug Fluties behind center, if he is injured and can't make all the throws you are better off playing your back up.

Edited by gcn11

1 minute ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

I believe so, if that was a reporters video the Riders won't be too happy about it being released.

Apparently the RIder rules for closed practices are the same as the Bombers. Restricted to warm ups, 1 on 1s, and post practice.