Andrew Harris suspended for 2 games

blue85gold

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

So basically.. Reading between the lines here, sorry Jordan Reaves, but.. Harris basically if he knowingly took it, ( i dont think he did) but if he did he took an amount that basically does absolutely nothing. 

less than nothing...but you are correct sir

Can somebody please post a link to where the CFL said only a trace was found, I have been searching everywhere and I can't find that statement anywhere.

9 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Come back when you find the link. 

Wow, all you experts here are carrying on about trace amounts but none of you can produce a link to where the CFL states "trace amounts"

Hey I get that he is a star player on your team and you are defending him. I get that but in all honesty nowhere did the CFL or credible news/sports outlet say "Trace amounts" 

Edited by Fizz

1 minute ago, Fizz said:

Wow, all you experts here are carrying on about trace amounts but none of you can produce a link to where the CFL states "trace amounts"

Hey I get that he is a star player on your team and you are defending him. I get that but in all honesty nowhere did the CFL or credible news/sports outlet say "Trace amounts" 

Did you find the link yet?

Come back when you find it

1 minute ago, Fizz said:

Or don’t come back

2 minutes ago, Fizz said:

Everybody can just believe what they want.  Sports fans debating is like American politics.  If you don't like the story, make something up and that can now be your truth.

4 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Or don’t come back

And you guys bit** and whine about the way you are treated on the Rider website. Take a look in the mirror  people, you are just as bad.

Pot meet kettle!!

17 minutes ago, Fizz said:

And you guys bit** and whine about the way you are treated on the Rider website. Take a look in the mirror  people, you are just as bad.

Pot meet kettle!!

You knew bloody well that you could find that quote if you really wanted to. 

3 minutes ago, Fizz said:

Anyway you win, I will leave and I won't come back.

AndRoid Harris is a saint and was totally framed by Gainer the Gopher. 

Android Harris is a great nickname. 

A dominant football playing robot.

That is by far your best contribution.

C-ya!

Edited by Geebrr

3 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

So Ripper, answer me this:  Is Chris Jones' reputation tainted?  Seeing that he was caught cheating on more than one occasion, and rather blatantly?

Absolutely it is.  Jones was over the top many times and was willing to throw the reputation of my beloved Riders under the bus for his own gain. He didn't care about anything but himself. Great defensive coach but was a shitty gm and head coach. Left us in a shitty spot at a bad time too when he left. I wasn't in his fan club. We may not win anything for a long time, but O'Day is dam good man and he represents us with professionalism.  I was initially happy when Jones came but that didn't last long when I got to watch him more closely. As fans we don't pay that super close attention to other teams coaches the way we do with our own

3 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Absolutely it is.  Jones was over the top many times and was willing to throw the reputation of my beloved Riders under the bus for his own gain. He didn't care about anything but himself. Great defensive coach but was a shitty gm and head coach. Left us in a shitty spot at a bad time too when he left. I wasn't in his fan club. We may not win anything for a long time, but O'Day is dam good man and he represents us with professionalism.  I was initially happy when Jones came but that didn't last long when I got to watch him more closely. As fans we don't pay that super close attention to other teams coaches the way we do with our own

O'Day is going to have a steep learning curve and Micah Johnson is one example. 

2 hours ago, Booch said:

highly doubt that

And how do other tests being clean man nothing..so all the guys on riders who have been clean for years are dirty too?

Some of them might be taking juice.  I don't doubt there are players doing right now. There is no way most would be expecting to be tested again in 10 days.  I won't be defending any of them if they caught.  No matter who it is. No exceptions.  You want to roll the dice, you take your chances

46 minutes ago, Fizz said:

Pot meet kettle!!

Well.. You asked to leave. On RF.com you'd have been banned after your 1st post. Pot meet kettle? Coke meet Reaves? Poop meet lawn. Roids meet Thigpen. 

15 minutes ago, Tracker said:

O'Day is going to have a steep learning curve and Micah Johnson is one example. 

Micah has been a bust. He has played fairly good, but no where good enough to justify his salary. Seen it before, with Bond and Dennis. They want to come to regina for the money and they think the fans will love them no matter what.  They forget its a fishbowl and the fans follow things closer than any other city.  Every practice, every play gets discussed to death, its what we do. They soon find out they can't handle it.  I'd cut Johnson this week before the dead line to be honest.  Missing both starting DT's is a big hole to fill for us this week, especially against a team that runs the ball as plan a, b, and c

5 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Well.. You asked to leave. On RF.com you'd have been banned after your 1st post. Pot meet kettle? Coke meet Reaves? Poop meet lawn. Roids meet Thigpen. 

I liked Thigpen when he was juiced up, boy he was fast.  The speed is the first thing to go, stay tooned