Andrew Harris suspended for 2 games

blue85gold

9 minutes ago, Booch said:

so he can break down pills...introduce the right amount of roids to show the same amount in system..then reform all the crushed powder into exactly the same pill format?...man Harris is unbelievable in his talents!!

Once you start researching, there is an incredible amount of information out there on the internet and locally in the body-building community. I have no doubt that there are people in Winnipeg that will formulate the stuff for you for the right price.

Just now, Tracker said:

Once you start researching, there is an incredible amount of information out there on the internet and locally in the body-building community. I have no doubt that there are people in Winnipeg that will formulate the stuff for you for the right price.

Hey guy.. Can i pay you money so you can add a tiny amount of dbol to my supplement? Cuz all i need is just a tiny barely traceable amount. Dude, why would u want such a tiny amount it does nothing. Yeah.. Seems plausible. 

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

This is a player who has been tested 8 times as a bomber, a player who said there Was a running joke in the clubhouse about how often he gets tested. You gotta be pretty stupid to think he knowingly did this.. The fact trace amounts,what is a trace amount anyways? Were found suggests contamination. Cuz what is the point in taking a tiny amount of dbol anyway when a tiny amount would do nothing. 

Logic? Nah who needs that. 

Trace amounts....do you understand what drug half life and degradation rates are? Drink 6 beers what’s your blood alcohol level 1 hour after? Then what is it 3 hours after? It isn’t necessarily about the quantity consumed it’s about how long it stays in your system and how fast it breaks down. Smoke a joint and there will be trace amounts in your system for up to 30 days.

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

The NFL doesn't even release what type of banned substance it was as far as I know (IE: Steroids, HGH, narcotics, etc...).

Im just wondering, if the amount found was actually enough to make a difference. It would be crazy to learn that he tested positive for an amount that basically is irrelevant

2 minutes ago, DR. CFL said:

Trace amounts....do you understand what drug half life and degradation rates are? Drink 6 beers what’s your blood alcohol level 1 hour after? Then what is it 3 hours after? It isn’t necessarily about the quantity consumed it’s about how long it stays in your system and how fast it breaks down. Smoke a joint and there will be trace amounts in your system for up to 30 days.

He was tested on the 2nd.. Clean. Then on the 12th, assuming thats where the positive showed up.. So in basically a week since his clean test he juiced? Cmon and barely enough to register? I mean i thought i saw the incredible hulk downtown around the 12th but guess it was just Andrew raging from all those roids he consumed in 9 days. 

Edited by Goalie

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Im just wondering, if the amount found was actually enough to make a difference. It would be crazy to learn that he tested positive for an amount that basically is irrelevant

Trace amounts aren't typically making a difference. Very rare 

It is a zero tolerance policy, so the amount does not really matter to the league.

It was over zero

Edited by Geebrr

7 minutes ago, DR. CFL said:

And if you have really been heavily into ditchweed for a long time, you can test positive for a year or more. 

11 minutes ago, Goalie said:

@Booch what is considered a trace anmount? Why hasnt the CFL come out and said how much was found? 

can be anything..if some metabolites or markers show...but technically not an amount to indicate usage its trace...and could show signs it hadn't all cleared your system...seeing as 10 days prior it showed as clean..makes any "educated" person see that it was some type of minute amount ingested...or something contaminated..tho the wording in the drug policy says any detection..suspension

Maybe now it will be revisted and actual levels proven to actually cause performance enhancement become a a threshold mark...whats considered insignificant, but still shows up be subjected to a series of test to see if a guy has just started, or was just unfortunate...because a guy starting especially an oil based suspension generally takes a couple weeks to see any effect..you test biweekly for a good month..then suspend if it hasn't cleared...from my experience anybody with trace amounts of anything in their system is wasting money and time

dbols half life is about a half a day..thats why if you were using it...and you would like i said before you would want 30mgs at bare minimum a day..and that would be everyday...but beneficial amounts of it being a stand alone to be effective you would have to at least double it..would show more than trace..because you spread your doses throughout the day...so you ALWAYS HAVE FULL AMOUNT IN YOUR BLOODSTREAM 

There is no other way to do that drug and reap the rewards of it...and it being a muscle/mass builder...nothing else...you can be as big as you want but if you don't have skill (in a skill position) no roid is gonna make you better...how people can't grasp this concept is beyond lunacy...

and that being said the half life of most test based steroids that you inject...by the way which is the preferred way for high level athletes to protect liver and kidneys is generally 6 to 8 days...and by half life that means when it loses HALF of its potency...not become trace amounts...so would be full blown positive...in all instances...so theres no way he was "juicing"...sometimes I wish I just could reach in the screen and smack people

35 minutes ago, Fizz said:

How many times did Lance Armstrong test clean until he didn't? How did that workout for him and his legacy? Or maybe Barry Bonds? 

Lance Armstrong was doing **** that the testing people didn't even know was being done... he wasn't shooting up 20 year old steroids that every test on the block can detect for years and just not get caught.

1 minute ago, Booch said:

and that being said the half life of most test based steroids that you inject...by the way which is the preferred way for high level athletes to protect liver and kidneys is generally 6 to 8 days...and by half life that means when it loses HALF of its potency...not become trace amounts...so would be full blown positive...in all instances...so theres no way he was "juicing"...sometimes I wish I just could reach in the screen and smack people

Sounds like you have a lot of anger.  Is it chemically based? 😁

1 minute ago, WBBFanWest said:

Sounds like you have a lot of anger.  Is it chemically based? 😁

ha!...you didn' t wanna see me mad on the sauce..but it actually made me much more mellow and easy going as was very conscious of that as was a hot head before it