Next Up ... Edmonton here

1 hour ago, Firekid said:

Jamie Nye has the Shmoes 33% favorites. What a Shmoe.

I still don't understand why there is a separate article for his picks when he is included with the other writers when they make their picks. Did someone demand an explanation for picking the Riders to win every week? Also yeah, if you're 33% sure something is going to happen, doesn't that mean you don't think it will happen?

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

It’s been a long wait.

Tomorrow, we unveil what could be our best receiver lineup, for a varied and diverse group, in a very long time. 

Adams, ‘Starsky, Mat*thews, Demski, Whitehead, with a touch of Harris and Nelson.

Starsky is a much better nickname for Wolitarsky

I take it as he thinks the Shmoes have a 33% better chance in winning the ball game or why would he pick them to win? I would like to tell him that he is sorely mistaken and the pounding Dumbo and his team are going to take tomorrow will drop them down two spots in the power rankings. It will make me proud to watch Hardrick and Gray kick the shlt out of their so dominant (according to the media) D Line and show them who they really are. A bunch of Dumbo lead Shmoes. There, I feel better for now lol!

9 minutes ago, Firekid said:

I take it as he thinks the Shmoes have a 33% better chance in winning the ball game or why would he pick them to win? I would like to tell him that he is sorely mistaken and the pounding Dumbo and his team are going to take tomorrow will drop them down two spots in the power rankings. It will make me proud to watch Hardrick and Gray kick the shlt out of their so dominant (according to the media) D Line and show them who they really are. A bunch of Dumbo lead Shmoes. There, I feel better for now lol!

I like it better when you drop fire on the other guys instead of friendly fire. 

4 hours ago, Firekid said:

heh... I'd definitely pay 100$ to bet on the Bombers with a 300$ payout if they win (rough fair payout for a bet on a 33% underdog)

5 hours ago, Bomberfan85 said:

I still don't understand why there is a separate article for his picks when he is included with the other writers when they make their picks. Did someone demand an explanation for picking the Riders to win every week? Also yeah, if you're 33% sure something is going to happen, doesn't that mean you don't think it will happen?

Isn't he the guy I see plastered over on OurRiders.com? I think he predicts Rider Victories even when they lose!

10 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

They need to drop Nye and hire somebody else. He sucks.

You mean Rod Pederson Jr? The guy is nothing more than a Rider shill. Picks the Riders to win and Bombers to lose nearly every week. He managed to go 0-3 last week. Every time I leave smack on cfl.ca about his awful homer picks my comments get deleted lol.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

11 hours ago, Booch said:

pretty sure they are synced just fine...regardless his presence on the field is going to open up space for someone else..and he's certainly going to factor into at least 5 or 6 catches for a whack of yards, and you can't over look his red zone presence and attention he is gonna garner..

Yes and that has always been the case with him. You know what you're going to get, no surprises. The guy is a playmaker and really goes after the ball. If I was a DB I would not want the assignment of covering him. I look for the Shmoes to be in penalty trouble all night long.