2019 CFL Season: Around the League

Mr Dee

25 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

He has kicked the Bombers butts before, I wouldn't take him lightly.

Week 19/2017 

JENNINGS, Jonathon     30/40 

75.0% 408 4 1

He fuqn sucks

I'm taking him lightly. Im not worried about one game 2 years ago where we were likely playing for nothing in week 19 as we hosted the WSF anyway. 

8 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

That loss in 2016 WSF still smarts, though we would have been pounded into the ground in the WF by Calgary anyway.  Still, like to see Jennings get rag-dolled a few times. Amazing how far that guy has fallen.  He was "the next one" in BC two years ago.

Ehh, maybe but if I recall right we had actually nearly pulled a major come from behind win at McMahan not too long before.  They only beat us cuz Parades made this ridiculous 54 yarder or however long that was.

Think the issue would have been more O'Shea's inexperience though considering that 61 yarder by Medlock should never have been attempted.

18 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

That loss in 2016 WSF still smarts, though we would have been pounded into the ground in the WF by Calgary anyway.  Still, like to see Jennings get rag-dolled a few times. Amazing how far that guy has fallen.  He was "the next one" in BC two years ago.

Right, that was the game I was thinking about.

JENNINGS, Jonathon

26/35  74.3% 329   2   1

39 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

Ehh, maybe but if I recall right we had actually nearly pulled a major come from behind win at McMahan not too long before.  They only beat us cuz Parades made this ridiculous 54 yarder or however long that was.

Think the issue would have been more O'Shea's inexperience though considering that 61 yarder by Medlock should never have been attempted.

yes.  20 seconds on the clock.  Bo only needed 16 seconds to get into FG range.  Just killer.

9 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

If only Medlock could kick a 61 yard field goal.

Or if only O'Shea would have allowed the offense to pick up those measly 3 yards.  Although ....

I suppose there could have been a danger of Lapolice outsmarting himself in that situation with the play call.