As a competing fan. You can see greatness coming

3rd & 1

41 minutes ago, Adrenaline_x said:

Dude.. You are a tool. 

Another Fan from the league starts a thread about how good of a team he thinks we have and that its showing itself to be a rising star and as much as it hurts him to say he thinks they are one of the better (best) teams in the league. You don't know if he ever bought into the Jones shows. 

For rider fans you bash your should stop and look in the mirror and see you are the bomber equivalent here.  Maybe take a break for the forum for a bit.  He didn't say one thing negative about our team or even bring up anything about his team and you go ******* mental on him

Thanks for derailing a perfectly fine thread.

Idiot.  

You clearly haven't dealt with Migs before.

Ya if anyone truly believes this post had any integrity and attempt to have a meaningful conversation... you're deluding yourself. This post was created solely to try and worm in and start a dialogue before he turned it into a spewfest.  zero doubt in my mind and I cant believe after all these seasons and all these attempts...people still fall for it. 

1 hour ago, Adrenaline_x said:

Dude.. You are a tool. 

Another Fan from the league starts a thread about how good of a team he thinks we have and that its showing itself to be a rising star and as much as it hurts him to say he thinks they are one of the better (best) teams in the league. You don't know if he ever bought into the Jones shows. 

For rider fans you bash your should stop and look in the mirror and see you are the bomber equivalent here.  Maybe take a break for the forum for a bit.  He didn't say one thing negative about our team or even bring up anything about his team and you go ******* mental on him

Idiot.  

Hey if you like being patronized you keep on doing you, but it's disrespectful and I won't tolerate it. I don't need green filth coming here telling me the bombers are a good team, I already know they are.

Idiot.

17 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Hey if you like being patronized you keep on doing you, but it's disrespectful and I won't tolerate it. I don't need green filth coming here telling me the bombers are a good team, I already know they are.

Idiot.

I guess you and i approach life in different ways.. I approach people as they are telling the truth and are genuine until they show otherwise and genrally accepting.  You know the whole, grow the community by being inclusive?  You apparently assume the opposite which is kinda sad.

if this is someone trolling, then go on the attack when they reveal them self or have the whole thread deleted.   

It funny how the same approach is taken with other bomber fans that are "trolls" because they have different opinions from up north.

You keep being you bud. 

Migs is brilliant here. Infiltrate & destroy from within.  Of course we all know Migs is a loser with an inferiority complex about the Riders, Regina, Saskatchewan & no life. When the Riders lose, he has nothing to justify his sorry existence so he gets bored & comes here. Wash, rinse & repeat. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

On 2018-08-13 at 9:26 AM, 3RD AND 1 said:

You can tell when you are disscussing a football topic with adults. As well as the juvenile. You know the kind. They don’t have anything of consiquence to add. So they would rather call names. The type of fan that brings a bad name to their fan group. 

When a person grows up they understand how much more they can learn by being respectful. 

I just finished complimenting the Winnipeg Bluebombers. Who by the way haven’t won anything at this point. I wrote in a respectful manner. Your reply to this discussion that started with respect and a compliment is to name call. 

I sure hope other Bomber don’t reply in this manner. In fact I hope they speak up for what is right.

I sure "can tell when I'm discussing a football topic with adults." An adult brings a viewpoint to the conversation rather than poorly parroting back a weak summary of hundreds of pages of ....mostly ... adult discourse.  You're right, I do "know the kind." Surprise junior, it's you. I'm not certain of your age but it's particularly easy to surmise your mental age. Don't come to a community with some weak sugary words and expect you can assert your flimsy assessment of respect. Take your little voice back to the children's table because not many here are willing to participate in your garbage. Shake the grain dust outta your ears son, go home home and tell pappy about the mean people on the interwebs and keep your located to the farm or that toilet bowl called Regina.

I've always been one for education being the means to developing a better world. Then I lived in Saskatchewan. Yes, with significant difficulty, they're eventually able to read and write but they never drop the willing ignorance, gain rational thought or really just develop critical thinking to level where they can be taken seriously.

Ah yeah, I'm not going to bother correcting the bulk of the poster's weak spelling or grammar, but if you come to this forum, spell the team's name correctly. That's the start of some respect there.

6 hours ago, Adrenaline_x said:

Dude.. You are a tool. 

Idiot.  

Your fanbase has to wear this. From past behaviour & our experience with a lot of them.  The vocal minority (like Migs) called Priders spoiled it for everyone. 

I don’t even know why it’s an issue, why should anyone be forced to be civil with a fan from another team on a bombers fan forum? It’s pretty clear In my opinion we don’t like them and if they choose to allow our fans on their board, great. 

When we choose to troll them here I think it’s our right. He can say all the half hearted compliments he wants to get likes but I’m not buying it personally.