Around the League: 2018 Season

Rich

18 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

Man you gotta get outta the box dude. Winnipeg didn't show up. There is a reason why they lost both games. You cant truly believe its smoke and mirrors.

You gotta get the smoke out of your eyes and lift that melon man....Definitely smoke and mirrors....You don't really believe that riders are that good and it's sustainable down the stretch...IF you do you're dreamin in high definition

2 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

The Rider D allowed the Bombers 193 yds. rushing in the LDC, that does not sound very good to me, if it happened once it can happen again.

Well, you get us on a short week in your stadium. Maybe it will happen again. I hope you lose again too.  I predicted before the banjo bowl that the next time we played you Nichols wouldn't be playing.  I'll stand by that

Edited by Ripper

18 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

I do give the Riders credit for some of their play, especially on defence and special teams, but man it’s hard to give them credit for their winning record when you see other teams like Toronto and Winnipeg, literally give them their victories..

We are 4-0 against the two teams you mentioned.  Sounds lucky to me

40 minutes ago, Ripper said:

We are 4-0 against the two teams you mentioned.  Sounds lucky to me

Could and easily should be 0 and 4 tho. Cmon man... Take the melon off.. Its giving you melonoma. 

Riders might be winning but its mainly because the other team is shooting themselves in the foot. 

30 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Could and easily should be 0 and 4 tho. Cmon man... Take the melon off.. Its giving you melonoma. 

Riders might be winning but its mainly because the other team is shooting themselves in the foot. 

Coulda woulda shoulda doesn't matter.  You either win or you lose.  Were you complaining when Crapigna rang the ball off the upright last year in OT against you guys and you won? Or let me guess, that was different.

10 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Its a second rounder and BC gets Montreals 3rd. Seems like a move to make a move I dont really see this as a significant up grade over Johnson.

Ah then that's just a normal deal for Sutton...  Montreal moves up 4-5 spots

Agreed lateral move.

44 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

To many people who look at the standings and the 6 teams that get into the CFL playoffs I don't think they care?

Your statement is true, but doesn't address what I am talking about. What many people think and whether or not they care doesn't change the fact that there are gifted and there are earned wins. 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

7 hours ago, Ripper said:

There is no smoke and mirrors. We have a very good defense and our special teams are also very good. Which part of either of those seems like a illusion to you?  Our offense has been poor and has been along for the ride

I think he is saying the riders are "magical" this year.........(?)