Should The Bombers Give WR Greg Carr A Call To Return To Winnipeg?

USABomberfan

Should The Bombers Give WR Greg Carr A Call To Return To Winnipeg?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Try To Lure Greg Carr Back?

2 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

given our needs I propose the following signings;

Burt "Paul Crewe" Reynolds - QB

Jamie "Willie Beamen" Foxx - QB 2

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson - LB

Casper "Johnny Rico" Van Dien - WR

We might go a little over the cap but the gate draw will have us selling out every game keeping us in the black!

what, you honestly believe Burt "Paul Crewe" Reynolds is better then Adam "Paul Crewe" Sandler?  thats crazy talk!

Better option than Carr - try the receivers we currently have on the roster, partly because the y know the offense.   Carr was a mediocre receiver several years ago.  I have never understood some people's crush on him over the years.  He is tall and has some, but not elite, speed.  He was never a good route runner nor was he a beast at fighting the ball in traffic.  Hid hands were okay but not great.  Why do you think he could never stick with any other CFL team? 

They cannot bring anyone with in week 20 who will have any impact on this year. 

5 hours ago, SPuDS said:

what, you honestly believe Burt "Paul Crewe" Reynolds is better then Adam "Paul Crewe" Sandler?  thats crazy talk!

Gotta be sandler. the bandit is a bajillion years old and a stiff breeze could kill him. And we all know no matter how horrible the flop sandler allways comes back right away showing no worse for wear. 

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Gotta be sandler. the bandit is a bajillion years old and a stiff breeze could kill him. And we all know no matter how horrible the flop sandler allways comes back right away showing no worse for wear. 

exactly!  now if we had a time machine,  The Burt i his prime.. no contest.

Just now, SPuDS said:

and that includes Coates and Normand imo.

Ya normand had a pretty darn good catch. Coates is a rich mans JFG. Id love to see him get a real shot at starting next year. 

Too soon people forget the likes of kamau incompleterson, wayne mcdropcity, and good ole hands of stone brock ralph. Once i started a whole torrent of hardly get open, drop the easiest passes types came to mind. Some of chris brazzells drops truly blew my mind. 

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

We'd just need a hell of a good blocker for burt. Some one to keep the fuzz off him. 

form up some bad-ass convoys to the end zone. Mike Sellers was one hell of a steam-roller..  or I guess we could go with Bobby Boucher, he did open up huge holes for that one big TD run in that one game..

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Ya normand had a pretty darn good catch. Coates is a rich mans JFG. Id love to see him get a real shot at starting next year. 

Too soon people forget the likes of kamau incompleterson, wayne mcdropcity, and good ole hands of stone brock ralph. Once i started a whole torrent of hardly get open, drop the easiest passes types came to mind. Some of chris brazzells drops truly blew my mind. 

oh man.  He was such a coach killer..   speed to burn, get open all day long and whiff after whiff.. Brazzell was so frustrating.   Ralph was embarrassing, incompleterson couldn't get it done here but everywhere else lol.   Man, our list of brought in and busted receivers... Canadians and Americans is embarrassing. 

Just now, SPuDS said:

form up some bad-ass convoys to the end zone. Mike Sellers was one hell of a steam-roller..  or I guess we could go with Bobby Boucher, he did open up huge holes for that one big TD run in that one game..

I bet big mike could still truck the poop outta a bunch of  defenders. While we are at it I bet blink is 100% healthy. 

Just now, wbbfan said:

I bet big mike could still truck the poop outta a bunch of  defenders. While we are at it I bet blink is 100% healthy. 

very true.  I think Sellers kept himself in good shape.. thought so anyway, Roberts.. hes a postman I think in the states so you'd assume hes pretty healthy to some extent minus the new ports lol.

Just now, SPuDS said:

oh man.  He was such a coach killer..   speed to burn, get open all day long and whiff after whiff.. Brazzell was so frustrating.   Ralph was embarrassing, incompleterson couldn't get it done here but everywhere else lol.   Man, our list of brought in and busted receivers... Canadians and Americans is embarrassing. 

No joke. Brazzell missed all the plays he should make. Then randomly for a half of football he'd make 4+ plays he had no business making only to disappear again. 

Yeah it is. K9 was heart wrenching especially being as he was such a great person and soo fan friendly. 

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

No joke. Brazzell missed all the plays he should make. Then randomly for a half of football he'd make 4+ plays he had no business making only to disappear again. 

Yeah it is. K9 was heart wrenching especially being as he was such a great person and soo fan friendly. 

ya man. its like receivers used to come here to die or something.. maybe we had receiver kyrptonite in the turf at the old barn... somehow never effected the elites but if you were a middlin' guy.. 

2 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

ya man. its like receivers used to come here to die or something.. maybe we had receiver kyrptonite in the turf at the old barn... somehow never effected the elites but if you were a middlin' guy.. 

Probably the poop slingers tossin bricks at most of em that brough out the worst.  Pretty much had to be Milt, or milt JR (edwards) to make a go of it. 

incompleterson is a strong contender for greatest fan name for a pro athlete,  in the history of fans doing that. including the people's republic of China.

It is absolutely brilliant.

Whoever thought of it should be in some kind of hall of fame. I'd send the person a bottle of his/her favourite refreshment if I knew who it was.  

That person deserves and award!

Edited by Mark F