Around the NHL 2017/2018

Rich

So, Hoffman's agent has weighed in:

Hoffman's agent: "What we’ve indicated to (GM Dorion) is that, and let’s call a spade a spade, it would be very difficult for both parties — both Erik and Mike as well as the wives and the fiancées — to co-exist in the same wives’ room and the same dressing room."

That is an interesting choice of words to describe a situation that "150% didnt happen"...

1 hour ago, JCon said:

Just when you thought the situation in Ottawa couldn't get worse, you find out that they are so, so much worse already. 

What a horrible organization. 

As the old saying goes: a fish rots from the head down. And we're all plenty acquainted with the Melnykfish and its unique stench.

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

Isn't Hoffman the guy that chimed in and said nobody really wanted to come and play in Winnipeg when the Jets were supposedly trying to trade for Brassard. Sometimes it's better to be quiet and play nice and that goes for his gf too.

Yeah, I'm sure everyone wants to play in the nation's capital these days. Perhaps Hoffman and his psycho fiancé are cut from the same stupid, ugly cloth.

I honestly feel bad for Senators fans right now. The last year has been beyond disastrous.

7 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

As the old saying goes: a fish rots from the head down. And we're all plenty acquainted with the Melnykfish and its unique stench.

Yeah, I'm sure everyone wants to play in the nation's capital these days. Perhaps Hoffman and his psycho fiancé are cut from the same stupid, ugly cloth.

I honestly feel bad for Senators fans right now. The last year has been beyond disastrous.

It kind of explains their massive fall from grace also. Good god. 1 bad apple poisons them all. 

Edited by Goalie

Karlsson's wife started a charity, Can't Dim My Light which among other things combats cyber bullying.  Awfully ironic or maybe we now know why it was started?

Feel bad for Sens fans... that whole org needs a tear down.  Hold a dispersal draft to dump players, strip Melynk of ownership, relocate to Quebec City.  /story

15 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Heard some talk Trouba wants 8 million a year. If that's the case, hes gonna be traded. 

Yeah but where is he going to be traded that will pay him that plus give up something the Jets want plus be a place Trouba will want to play?  The Jets could let the agent talk to other teams to gauge interest and he might end up coming back hat in hand.

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Yeah but where is he going to be traded that will pay him that plus give up something the Jets want plus be a place Trouba will want to play?  The Jets could let the agent talk to other teams to gauge interest and he might end up coming back hat in hand.

Wants 8 to stay here.