argo/shmoes/lions/stamps

Mark F

stupid highlight reel dive tackle miss by argo defender.

kickers both wear 70.

Bombers Blitz third most in league. eskimo coverage on field goal touchdown, some of those  esks didn't look like they were trying all that hard to tackle him.

time for melt down on sideline

Edited by Mark F

If Reilly didn't have great receivers to make circus catches for him he'd be nothing as a CFL qb.  He just throws the ball up for them to make great catches. I respect his toughness but the more I watch him, especially this year he's not (in my mind) the great qb we make him out to be.  Give Nichols that receiving corps & watch what he'd do. 

I don't believe that was a blow to his head; you watch it was chest first.  The helmets maybe lightly touched but honestly that was more just because both of their bodies colliding and his going forwards as his body went backwards.  I mean; I honestly believe the call on the field was correct myself and TSN is just going over board on that blow to the head thing

Just now, Tehedra said:

I don't believe that was a blow to his head; you watch it was chest first.  The helmets maybe lightly touched but honestly that was more just because both of their bodies colliding and his going forwards as his body went backwards.  I mean; I honestly believe the call on the field was correct myself and TSN is just going over board on that blow to the head thing

I won't argue with you on that. But I think they have to call that blow to Reilly. 

11 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Second straight game  blow to Reilly's head. No call. Still fun to see Maas go nuts. Argos win!

editMore than anything else, these CFL  refs stink, for not calling this penalty.

at least it was a good game to watch.

Edited by Mark F

9 minutes ago, Noeller said:

As Bombers fans, do we have a dog in this BC/Cgy game? On one hand, keep BC back of us and let Cgy run away and hide. On the other, I believe Wpg can win the west so maybe bring the Stamps back to us a bit? 

I want first place and it's not out of sight. First round bye and home field advantage would be huge. 

28 minutes ago, Noeller said:

As Bombers fans, do we have a dog in this BC/Cgy game? On one hand, keep BC back of us and let Cgy run away and hide. On the other, I believe Wpg can win the west so maybe bring the Stamps back to us a bit? 

I think we want Calgary to win. We don't play them till the very last week of the season. If they have first locked up then we play their B squad. that's 2 points we should be able to run away with