BC LIONS @ MONTREAL

Mr Dee

Decent game...  refs and review really influenced it.  Its now one minute since I stopped watching and I can hardly remember who won.

Durant and Chapdelaine have no chemistry.  Jennings very lucky to have Lulay in his corner.

11 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

What a waste for Lulay to be the short yardage qb.

?

Are you saying he should be starting?  If so, take a look at his 2015 season.  His shoulder is shot.

Montreal looks horribly disorganized in all phases.  Decent amount of talent though.  Thorpe playing a lot of soft zone, like second and eight and the first level of zone is at 11 yards.

12 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

?

Are you saying he should be starting?  If so, take a look at his 2015 season.  His shoulder is shot.

Montreal looks horribly disorganized in all phases.  Decent amount of talent though.  Thorpe playing a lot of soft zone, like second and eight and the first level of zone is at 11 yards.

I think it was Suitor who said the first Lions game of the year (it may have been exhibition) that Lulay's shoulder is now 100% & may even be stronger than before the injuries, If so, he is too good to sit on the bench. He should ask for a trade. Why end up being another Jarious Jackson or Drew Tate?